REAL men appreciation

There is this guy that I've known for almost 7 years now and he is what I call a "real man" IMO. He graduated from UW Business School a yearearly, got accepted into his master's program and already has a job lined up for when he's done with his mater's from the firm that he interned atthis summer. He has a job, his own place, a car and can clean and cook. He's not the cutest guy but he has a niiice *@@ build and is pretty tall for anAsian guy.

Where are the rest of you REAL MEN at?!!!

I'm not available to give a clear response until it is made clear weather or not there's some ayyyyooooo-ness to this....

30j0lub.jpg

Originally Posted by lovemysole

There is this guy that I've known for almost 7 years now and he is what I call a "real man" IMO. He graduated from UW Business School a year early, got accepted into his master's program and already has a job lined up for when he's done with his mater's from the firm that he interned at this summer. He has a job, his own place, a car and can clean and cook. He's not the cutest guy but he has a niiice #+@ build and is pretty tall for an Asian guy. Where are the rest of you REAL MEN at?!!!
grin.gif
I hope you are a woman....but here goes

A real man is someone you respect. A real man is like Shaft...the brotha's wanna be like him and the ladies wanna be with him. A real man has morals,values, and treats people how they deserve to be treated. A real man is hard working and makes the most of his situation.

Thats it. It aint about degrees, money, status, clothes, or material things.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

There is this guy that I've known for almost 7 years now and he is what I call a "real man" IMO. He graduated from UW Business School a year early, got accepted into his master's program and already has a job lined up for when he's done with his mater's from the firm that he interned at this summer. He has a job, his own place, a car and can clean and cook. He's not the cutest guy but he has a niiice #+@ build and is pretty tall for an Asian guy. Where are the rest of you REAL MEN at?!!!
grin.gif

A real man is someone you respect. A real man is like Shaft...the brotha's wanna be like him and the ladies wanna be with him. A real man has morals, values, and treats people how they deserve to be treated. A real man is hard working and makes the most of his situation.

pimp.gif
You could'nt have put it any better my dude

well dont look over here.....ill abuse your kindness if you let me....then cheat on you and tell you all about it....

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

grin.gif

A real man is someone you respect. A real man is like Shaft...the brotha's wanna be like him and the ladies wanna be with him. A real man has morals, values, and treats people how they deserve to be treated. A real man is hard working and makes the most of his situation.

pimp.gif

damn i swear i need to meet some of you guys...stay on point...

Back
Top Bottom