Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Boeckman's killing his Heisman chances. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

FSU
smh.gif
smh.gif

I guess it could be worse.....we could've got SPANKED in our last game in out old home stadium.....

Or we could be Notre Dame....
laugh.gif

Jake Locker
frown.gif
frown.gif
I hope he's ok

Another fraud exposed
tired.gif
.This is why no one considered osu a legit number1. The last two seasons when they play against teams with alot of speed they struggle. looks like that michigan-osu game lost some of its luster.

Originally Posted by maddskillz17

Another fraud exposed
tired.gif
.This is why no one considered osu a legit number 1. The last two seasons when they play against teams with alot of speed they struggle. looks like that michigan-osu game lost some of its luster.
that's a good thing...go ducks
pimp.gif

FSU needs to start ponder for the rest of the season. Drew and X have had 3 years and all they've done is regress. Jimbo needs to start workin on thefuture now

and i just realized nate longshore is a bum QB haha..smh. THREE games this year...his piss poor performances in the 4th quarter cost the Golden Bears. a topcaliber college football team needs a QB that can WIN games in crunch time, and it's a shame our great WRs are lookin terrible because of his crappiness

I go to LSU, I'm not a huge fan of our team, mainly because I've been a Miami fan all my life and it would be stupid to just jump sides now thatI'm here...and I've got a question.

Does anyone agree with me on the following:
1) Now that Ohio St. has lost, the chances of LSU getting on their heels and dropping another game are higher than normal
2) LSU might not be the best team in the country, despite their #1 ranking
3) Oregon has a legitimate shot at beating LSU should they meet up in New Orleans for the BCS National Title, even though it would be like a home game for LSU

I'm just tired of being around all these homers, I want some real, educated opinions.

1) I'd say so...don't they have to face Tennessee? They gotta watch their back because they've been in a lot of close games...they gotta stay up ifthey wanna play in the title game
2) Yes..personally I think Oregon is the best team right now, they're just firing on all cylinders and are playin excellent football.
3) Yes..if both win out of course...but nothin's guaranteed in college football at all this year

I really hope Mario gets the %*%@ out of town ASAP. Real good guys on this team but he is a baby. A young QB needs support from his #1 WR not a guy blastinghim. I would think Llyod will take care of this. Mallett is the future of the team and it would do alot for the team if Mario went pro. Not happy with theno-show by the entire team. Garbage. Can't wait until Les Miles gets into AA and turns this school back into a national power.

im so glad ohio stae was finally exposed as the fake team they are. whenever they face a worthy opponent they get beat. this just shows that playing a weak,cupcake, pee-wee league schedule only sets up to get embarrased. i go to ohio state, so i have heard some pretty crazy statements about this team. they werenever number one material. preseason polls and a weak schedule lead them to a top rank. hey O-State fan: shut up and play SOMEBODY!!!!!- inner thoughts of SEC.at least they were able to win those tough ones against youngstown state, kent state, akron, wash. and the rest of the "little big 10(11)" lol lollol!!!!!
roll.gif

Can't wait until Les Miles gets into AA and turns this school back into a national power.
Lloyd Carr has to get fired/resign first.....

Then Les Miles has to leave LSU (You better hope they win the NC )

Then he and Michigan has to agree to terms....(Assuming no other school throws and boatload of money at him......and assuming that he even WANTS to go toUMich)

Originally Posted by dreClark

Can't wait until Les Miles gets into AA and turns this school back into a national power.
Lloyd Carr has to get fired/resign first.....

Then Les Miles has to leave LSU (You better hope they win the NC )

Then he and Michigan has to agree to terms....(Assuming no other school throws and boatload of money at him......and assuming that he even WANTS to go to UMich)

Les wants to come to Michigan. That much is FACT. The only question that has to be answered is if the people in power at Michigan want Les. Many havesaid that his talking to recruits about personal info that he shouldn't release might have sealed his fate. I hope that isn't true and he is given ashot because I think he would be a good hire.

Other names that are hot right now with Michigan fans are Brian Kelly (Cincy HC and genious) Jeff Tedford (Cal HC) Kirk Ferentz (Iowa HC) John Gruden (TampaHC). If they make it a national search, which they have claimed they will, I would expect some big time names to be brought in. Some that would surprise thehell out of you. Michigan knows where they need to go and would think they would do everything in their power to get a big time player in here ASAP. The searchmay start sooner than some think. There have been some rumblings that some interesting news COULD come out within the next 10 days or so. Big game Saturdayeven though I think we will get rolled if we show up lazy and uninspired like we did Saturday.

Haha it can't get any worse for Miami, Patrick Johnson de-committed from them this weekend. Hopefully FSU can hold on to all of our recruits.

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

Haha it can't get any worse for Miami, Patrick Johnson de-committed from them this weekend. Hopefully FSU can hold on to all of our recruits.
roll.gif
where all the U fans at the said no way he would leave the U??and where has it been said that its a FACT that miles wants to leave Michigan??

if Tedford bolted to Michigan it would be a very sad day for Cal football
frown.gif
although I doubt it would happen, he's passed on offers from the pros as well as other schools that woulda netted him more bank.He seems like aloyal coach that really wants to bring us to the Rose Bowl. But of course I could be totally wrong.

Wow....that's big news....He will prolly end up at USC....

Crazy thing is..He could go to 'Da U' and get MAJOR playing time next year.....

Forston
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
(
laugh.gif
not gonna happen)

where all the U fans at the said no way he would leave the U??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Tough time to be a fan of the 'Noles or the 'Caines

Originally Posted by acidicality

if Tedford bolted to Michigan it would be a very sad day for Cal football
frown.gif
although I doubt it would happen, he's passed on offers from the pros as well as other schools that woulda netted him more bank.He seems like a loyal coach that really wants to bring us to the Rose Bowl. But of course I could be totally wrong.
real talk, Tedford is not that good of a coach. he is a coach that will jump start a program but they will never hit the coner and be elite. he hasbring cal a long way thats for sure but they will never be a eilte team. now maybe with the talent he can bring in at michigan it would be different but i dontsee much changing. and the QB wiz has showing nothing with the bums back there at QB the past few years

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

roll.gif
where all the U fans at the said no way he would leave the U?? and where has it been said that its a FACT that miles wants to leave Michigan??
Leave Michigan? You must mean leave to come to Michigan. Its not that he doesn't love LSU and has a great thing going there but he is a Bo guy andwith people that actually know what is going on with the program, Les has been hounding Michigan for a long time to get a HC job at Michigan. Nothing againstLSU because he has a great thing going there but he knows what he wants. Les has also said that his kids wear Maize and Blue 6 of the 7 days of the week. Onlyday they don't is Saturday. Its just a matter if the Michigan higher poers want him or not.

Ok well there are different reports about PJ now, this is what i got off of Rivals earlier:
A Georgia website reported yesterday that, after an official visit to the school, Johnson said, "I am opening things back up now. I am open to other schools and not committed to Miami. I am now looking at Georgia, LSU, USC and Florida too."
Now this is what his dad said:
He didn't decommit," Patrick Sr. said. "The commitment is still there. Everything's still the same. You know how that goes - you hear different stuff from different people.

"Pat knows what he's doing."

Dad adds that "The commitment should still be there when it comes time to lock it down. He's still there. He just wants to keep his options open, see other schools, what they have to offer. The University of Miami is his first goal."

Either way, sounds like PJ is just telling everyone what thet want to hear, but I wouldn't be suprised if he "officiailly" de-commits from Miami.

Back
Top Bottom