REAL 80's babies versus...notsomuch 80's babies.

I was born in 91'..imo I really didn't get to experience the decade like that..You really had to of been born pre 1988 to have....any real memoriesare deff from 2000 and up.

In terms of pop culture--I remember the 90s more than the 80s, but I was born in '86.

Now I have memories of when I was 3 and 4....but they don't strike me as "80s" I was just little, I wasn't aware of what trends and such werereally going on at the time.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

seriously... can ya'll really say you have memories from when you were 3-4 yrs old?
Honestly, yes, I have distinct memories from pre-school.

'89 FTW
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

82'..all the good cartoons, food, and trends of the 80's as a baby/young kid and the 90's as a youngster and teenager FTW. You cannot beat that.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by the north west

a lot of people on here are gonna catch feelings cause they still in college or even younger

but I agree with you op

Some are already!
laugh.gif
Talking about my post is irrelevant and #$!!.
frown.gif
We were just %#@*%#+ with my friends little brother because he said something about the 80's and we're like...dude you were born in September 89. Get outta here!
laugh.gif
All in good fun of course.
roll.gif
Some have fired mad shots at your body Dyl. I agree witheverything in the OP except the 87 dig....
f3b155427d5803b51b57d051e21b20efa9458bc.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]88 born, did my damage in the 90's....i consider myself a 60's baby[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but anyway...OP is acting like you're some royal god if you are an 80's baby
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom