REAL 80's babies versus...notsomuch 80's babies.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by the north west

a lot of people on here are gonna catch feelings cause they still in college or even younger

but I agree with you op

Some are already!
laugh.gif
Talking about my post is irrelevant and #$!!.
frown.gif
We were just %#@*%#+ with my friends little brother because he said something about the 80's and we're like...dude you were born in September 89. Get outta here!
laugh.gif
All in good fun of course.

If that was directed at me I said I asked an irrelevant question, but your post is frivolous as well.

Also, I was born in '85 so I fit right in with the group. Still a stupid thread though.

Dirtylicious wrote:
eh.. if you were born in the early 80's(81, 82, 83)...at most you have memories from 86,87 and on...

I was born in the mid 70s... I remember the entire 80s decade

Yes, this is true....I was born in '82 and my most fond memories were during the 90's.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

seriously... can ya'll really say you have memories from when you were 3-4 yrs old?
Honestly, yes, I have distinct memories from pre-school.

'89 FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Damn old hag. This is our time regardless, go set up a nest egg and diversify your bonds, your youth has passed and only death awaits you.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

November '89 checking in here. You 90 babies missed a GREAT decade
pimp.gif

Oh, snap!
pimp.gif

seriously... can ya'll really say you have memories from when you were 3-4 yrs old?

A few. Not too many, though.

well I was born in '84 and I can only remember watching cartoons like ghostbusters, ninja turtles, heathcliffe, gi joe and transformers. In '88, Iremember my sister being born and I'm just walking around in the hospital killing time
laugh.gif
. When I was around 4, I also remember stealing a ninja turtle flashlight fromthe toy store when my mom wasn't looking
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
smh.gif
..I remember going to a speech therapist and she asked what body part was the toy missing and I told her that the toy was missing a penis (I was being serious!lol)...those are some of my early childhood memories
roll.gif

I remember going to a speech therapist and she asked what body part was the toy missing and I told her that the toy was missing a penis (I was being serious! lol)...
Dang dude...Was she hot? I think she was trying to molest you, but you missed the hint.
laugh.gif

You missed out bro.

^^^that's just it though.. you remember those types of things...memories that are personal to you
not memories of the pop-culture of the decade.

...and don't confuse syndicated reruns with original showings...Transformers ended in 1987 (according to wiki)
I mean...I remember watching GoBots, Shazam, Robotech etc... they don't even run those type of things in syndication anymore
edit... so I just find it hard to believe that people who claim popculture memories from the 80s...when they were born in the mid 80s

yea I pretty much figured they were re-runs when I saw that wiki info a few years ago

Channel 11 in New York was pretty much showing all those type of cartoons in the morning

that's how I remember it , that and newer episodes of ducktales during that time

Back
Top Bottom