Re: Why Dark-Skinned People From The Dominican Republic Refuse Their Blackness

roll.gif
@ 59 Piffy.

Originally Posted by theone2401

mixed "Black" people do the same with their white roots. It is what it is.
Some do but its not like they can walk around telling people they are white people would look at them like 
indifferent.gif
 lol but I do know some mixed (black & white) people that don't mess with black people at all mostly because of negative stereotypes the funny thing is they don't even look mixed just black. 

Originally Posted by theone2401

mixed "Black" people do the same with their white roots. It is what it is.
Some do but its not like they can walk around telling people they are white people would look at them like 
indifferent.gif
 lol but I do know some mixed (black & white) people that don't mess with black people at all mostly because of negative stereotypes the funny thing is they don't even look mixed just black. 

Originally Posted by Eyrkel

I am i reading correctly ? are the Hispanic members on this forum with obvious pigmentation telling me there proud that Spanish conquistadors forcefully breed there ancestors like cattle in order to exploit and make a profit off of there hard labor and have not seen a dime out of these profits that have made and built modern cities in Spain ? guarantee if any of the members who are claiming to be Hispanic were to go to Spain they would not be received by the Spanish of Spain with open arms. We can clearly see which nation had the bigger balls during the slave trade, thus the plight Haiti is now in.
i'll def have more to say in this thread...but so far, thats what i'm getting out of the thread as well.
there is a stigma that comes with being black in this world and there is definitely a denial within latin america and outside of latin america from black latinos.

Originally Posted by Eyrkel

I am i reading correctly ? are the Hispanic members on this forum with obvious pigmentation telling me there proud that Spanish conquistadors forcefully breed there ancestors like cattle in order to exploit and make a profit off of there hard labor and have not seen a dime out of these profits that have made and built modern cities in Spain ? guarantee if any of the members who are claiming to be Hispanic were to go to Spain they would not be received by the Spanish of Spain with open arms. We can clearly see which nation had the bigger balls during the slave trade, thus the plight Haiti is now in.
i'll def have more to say in this thread...but so far, thats what i'm getting out of the thread as well.
there is a stigma that comes with being black in this world and there is definitely a denial within latin america and outside of latin america from black latinos.

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

why are we even having this discussion?

we all know that hispanics/latinos are of spanish and native blood. not a drop of african blood in them. there were no slaves brought from africa to the caribbean,  central america,  and south america.

do these people look black to you? they're latino!

100% conquistador blood
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

yo ninja, do you refer to yourself as "spanish" like a lot of the ignorant hispanic/latinos in the tri state area do?

eek.gif
Terrible assumption. i suggest you do your research kid. Tons of slaves where brought to the Caribbean, especially the island of Hispaniola

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

why are we even having this discussion?

we all know that hispanics/latinos are of spanish and native blood. not a drop of african blood in them. there were no slaves brought from africa to the caribbean,  central america,  and south america.

do these people look black to you? they're latino!

100% conquistador blood
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

yo ninja, do you refer to yourself as "spanish" like a lot of the ignorant hispanic/latinos in the tri state area do?

eek.gif
Terrible assumption. i suggest you do your research kid. Tons of slaves where brought to the Caribbean, especially the island of Hispaniola

Its becusse in the 30s under Trujillo If you were black youd get killed. Its called "El corte" Wikipedia it.

Its becusse in the 30s under Trujillo If you were black youd get killed. Its called "El corte" Wikipedia it.

I can see this thread going to 1092829292 pages..

but all i know is that Dominican woman are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

skin completion, bodies along with cute faces
happy.gif
happy.gif

but only if i could get some of them to talk to black dudes then we would be
pimp.gif

I can see this thread going to 1092829292 pages..

but all i know is that Dominican woman are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

skin completion, bodies along with cute faces
happy.gif
happy.gif

but only if i could get some of them to talk to black dudes then we would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by odiggidy

frown.gif
 people still dont know the difference between race/ethnicity and NATIONALITY
frown.gif
although there really is not true definition of ethnicity, it varies by country.  the definition of ethnicity in the US is a lot different than in a place like South Africa.

Back
Top Bottom