Ray Allen PE XII or Rising Suns w/ green laces?

LOL. He still dunks, and it was on NBA daily highlights.
I'm not sure if anyone sees what I'm seeing. The Jumpman at the front sole seems like a dark green to me.

Ray is wearing a
smokin.gif
white/green PE XII in the game against Dallas right now

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by psypha

Sugar Ray hasnt gotten "kicked to the curb", what!?!...they choose what they wanna wear and in what colorways too...it's just that ray ray likes to wear team jordans a lot for better performance, but every now and then YOU KNOW he comes out with a BANG with a hott PE retro AJ...he's that dude

watch TNT tonight and y'all will agree with me...

RAY really be foolin. year in and out he rock the best jays besides Q rich
personally they neck and neck

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

ray has black an green xii on tonight

It's funny, as soon as I saw him wearing them I thought he must've read this thread lol. People saying he doesn't get hot PE's in Boston.

A phone call later, sick PE black/green XII's.

I wish JB would release these.

He has got good PEs in Boston. It's more the direction JB has been going is the reason for him wearing the hallowed grounds and other sub-par JBreleases.His Six Ring PE were fire, his 2.5s PEs were fire. He's wore some PE 11s a few times, his 23s were crack, and both (or all 3?) of these 12s have beenpretty dope.

Originally Posted by clkru

Yea Ray only wears exclusives on holidays or other special occassions... I've seen alot of sick Ray PE's out there....
And that's just not right. He used to be supplied with a steady stream of fire in Seattle.

394177.jpg

sonics9.jpg

allen_wp_1024.jpg

trends4017.bmp

2002250515.jpg

sonics4_resize.jpg

allen_210_061108.jpg

D-1.jpg

In Boston, his only decent heat has been a few games worth of 8's, 11's, 23's, and an away version of the 16.5. Otherwise, its all been crap.

the yellow and green 12s are super clean!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom