Ray Allen PE XII or Rising Suns w/ green laces?

Ray Ray stay gettin heat! He did get better kicks for the sonics. I do remember GP gettin the good Boston PEs colorway.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

don't forget the yellow xx1's

This man speaks the truth. Best Ray Ray PE ever!

mb3foz.jpg

8xnh2e.jpg

2uym2qh.jpg

34fgwar.jpg

lol ya'll would have to see a close up to confirm that they dont have the perforations. buuuuuuuut, they are in fact the rising suns i saw it whilewatching the game

^I was at that game when Ray wore the gold XXI's to break Dennis Scott's single season record for 3 pointers - they looked even better in person!

Wish he would break out (or be supplied with) some better heat in Boston. You'd think JB would capitalize on him finally playing in a big market for astoried team. Why haven't we seen more gr Celts-colored Jordans like Nike does with Brandon Roy, Rudy Gay, Deron Williams, or even freakin' ZachRandolph (when he was with the Knicks)? Instead, they hook him up with crap like the TGIM, Rulez 2, and, uh Rising Sun XII's w/green laces, and only makehis PE's available at HoH!

Either Ray is dissing himself, or JB is dropping the ball on supplying him (and us) with a decent selection...

Rising Suns.... There is patent leather on the outer side of the toe box, red jumpman and a black inner.... Its the Rising Suns.... He just changed he laces...SMH

Originally Posted by clkru

Personally, I'd pay top dollar for those white/green/black XX's.

yea but nothing can compare tha sugar ray 8s. those are sexxxy

All of Rays 12s, 13s, and V PEs are sick... I like these especially well though, the green laces are a nice touch

looks like they ARE just Rising Sun XII's with green laces... they look okay, almost Christmas-like, but Ray's PE game has fallen offhard...

JB needs to get itself in order and hook Jesus up with something in a decent PE colorway... he better be getting some nice looking, Celts-themed 2010's(and not have to settle for sticking green laces in the wht/blk/red GR's)!

469269c4431aaf6b030a4861be29a452-getty-90043183eg005_chicago_bulls.jpg

looks like they ARE just Rising Sun XII's with green laces... they look okay, almost Christmas-like, but Ray's PE game has fallen off hard...

JB needs to get itself in order and hook Jesus up with something in a decent PE colorway... he better be getting some nice looking, Celts-themed 2010's (and not have to settle for sticking green laces in the wht/blk/red GR's)!

Even his face telling JB to hook him up with fire, cause what he got on, is his own doing

Originally Posted by nostalgickickz

the green jumpman is underneath guys with the red jumpman on the tounge its sick

Amazing what tricks the MIND plays on the eyes huh
smile.gif

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

looks like they ARE just Rising Sun XII's with green laces... they look okay, almost Christmas-like, but Ray's PE game has fallen off hard...

JB needs to get itself in order and hook Jesus up with something in a decent PE colorway... he better be getting some nice looking, Celts-themed 2010's (and not have to settle for sticking green laces in the wht/blk/red GR's)!

Even his face telling JB to hook him up with fire, cause what he got on, is his own doing
his calves
eek.gif
. How come hedoesn't dunk any more ?

Back
Top Bottom