Rare Unseen Michael Jordan footage from 1995-96

Awesome footage. Makes me want to spring for courtside seats for at least one Laker game this year just to be that close
pimp.gif

Awesome footage. Makes me want to spring for courtside seats for at least one Laker game this year just to be that close
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

^^^ lol man check my reply in that same thread

what he said was kind of true.

just like i know kobe will be liked a lot more once he retires

yup. nobody liked jordan because he would straight $%@! your team in the %%# and take your soul leaving you crushed in your seats..

now that hes gone he gets respect from the same fans who hated him.

which makes you respect the old school sports fans even more. Nowadays you got dudes hoppin on the lebron train...dudes being player fans before team fans. ###@ is pathetic...

Kobe and lebron come +$%!$%%! on the knicks and knicks fans give um standing ovations.

back then Jordan comes in and takes a dump onthe knicks and the crowd is silenced , ready to punch a hole in the wall....and jordan is despised...

Agreed

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

^^^ lol man check my reply in that same thread

what he said was kind of true.

just like i know kobe will be liked a lot more once he retires

yup. nobody liked jordan because he would straight $%@! your team in the %%# and take your soul leaving you crushed in your seats..

now that hes gone he gets respect from the same fans who hated him.

which makes you respect the old school sports fans even more. Nowadays you got dudes hoppin on the lebron train...dudes being player fans before team fans. ###@ is pathetic...

Kobe and lebron come +$%!$%%! on the knicks and knicks fans give um standing ovations.

back then Jordan comes in and takes a dump onthe knicks and the crowd is silenced , ready to punch a hole in the wall....and jordan is despised...

Agreed

i'm a player fan ... it is what it is ... if you only like a team b/c of a player ... then you aren't a true fan of the team ...

liked the bulls when jordan was there and when he wasn't .... i'm a bulls fan ...

Peyton manning is my favorite player ... i don't like the colts ... doesn't make much sense to most but it does to me ...

anyways ... good footage

i'm a player fan ... it is what it is ... if you only like a team b/c of a player ... then you aren't a true fan of the team ...

liked the bulls when jordan was there and when he wasn't .... i'm a bulls fan ...

Peyton manning is my favorite player ... i don't like the colts ... doesn't make much sense to most but it does to me ...

anyways ... good footage

You have to realize a lot of real fans are priced out nowadays and basically people that go to NBA games and sit in nice seats don't really care about the sport or their team but rather the event itself. There is no old school/new school fan. The same bozos that cheer now were just doing something else back in the day before it became more fashionable and cool to go to NBA games.

You have to realize a lot of real fans are priced out nowadays and basically people that go to NBA games and sit in nice seats don't really care about the sport or their team but rather the event itself. There is no old school/new school fan. The same bozos that cheer now were just doing something else back in the day before it became more fashionable and cool to go to NBA games.

Back
Top Bottom