Rare Unseen Michael Jordan footage from 1995-96

Do people understand the term "nobody" is all-inclusive?

And I love how those hardcore old school fans whistling when Jordan was brought back into the game. Gotta love those gamers!!!

nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Kobe and lebron come +$%!$%%! on the knicks and knicks fans give um standing ovations.

back then Jordan comes in and takes a dump onthe knicks and the crowd is silenced , ready to punch a hole in the wall....and jordan is despised...

I mean, I don't paint myself as a fan of Basketball or anything but . . .

why would you applaud for someone back then in Jordans days, when he was a rival, when the Knicks were playing good ball, right?

It makes sense for Kobe and LeBron to get wild cheers in NYC when there's no reason to be cheering on the home team.

Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Kobe and lebron come +$%!$%%! on the knicks and knicks fans give um standing ovations.

back then Jordan comes in and takes a dump onthe knicks and the crowd is silenced , ready to punch a hole in the wall....and jordan is despised...

I mean, I don't paint myself as a fan of Basketball or anything but . . .

why would you applaud for someone back then in Jordans days, when he was a rival, when the Knicks were playing good ball, right?

It makes sense for Kobe and LeBron to get wild cheers in NYC when there's no reason to be cheering on the home team.

Just my opinion.

that was a good watch. gave a lil more insight into how the players behave during the game on and off the court. money's suit game was as wack as ever also.

that was a good watch. gave a lil more insight into how the players behave during the game on and off the court. money's suit game was as wack as ever also.

I followed this season game to game. What a great season. Mike came out with the new post moves and super accurate fadeaway.

I followed this season game to game. What a great season. Mike came out with the new post moves and super accurate fadeaway.

Back
Top Bottom