Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I always felt like that about that Future and Rihanna song. I thought it would have been a number 1 record with the right push.
Man I was so sure Drake was wrong about giving Future his first #1. Was surprised it wasn’t “Loveeee Song” with Rihanna. I thought that joint was an automatic #1. Honestly was the first song that told me to give Future a chance lol.

This is the song that made me give Future a chance. But I still wasn't completely sold until I got DS2. That album had Heisenberg blue meth in it or something cuz I couldn't stop listening to it for months.

Bruh… I was at a house party and still remember some dude asking if anyone heard the song “****” yet. I roll my eyes on some wtf happened to rap… Then the song started…

Perfect combo between Mike-Will making one of the hardest beats ever still to this day, Future firing straight out the gate with that hook, and being drunk as hell. Downloaded that **** immediately and played it nonstop on the ride home :lol:

This is the song that made me give Future a chance. But I still wasn't completely sold until I got DS2. That album had Heisenberg blue meth in it or something cuz I couldn't stop listening to it for months.

Same. This gong put me on to Future. I didn't rock with Tony Montana like that.

This new Gambino trash... it is considered pop, for what it's worth. I def understand why... but I don't understand "why" at the same time.

Also... Future trash.

This new Gambino trash... it is considered pop, for what it's worth. I def understand why... but I don't understand "why" at the same time.

Also... Future trash.

denzel curry's album was a better listen for me, 1st time around that is.

What artists did you guys think woulda/shoulda been household names by now?? Blog era had so much talent, yet so many didn't land where they should have.

Back
Top Bottom