Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Finally listened to TDoSS and and as the minority on here who will still check out his music, IT was middling at best.

Tobey was the only joint that really stood out.

Definitely a downgrade from his last album.

There's an episode of Seinfeld where Newman is holding a Cold Chillin' Records vinyl.

vlcsnap-2024-07-17-09h52m08s399.png

Rich the Kid album was about 6. I’m just happy he was actually tryna spit bars on this one but I don’t think it’s enough.. Band man is fire and a couple other tracks. His 1st project tho’ straight platinum

Why would that car even be for sell?

Kinda looks like a replica…

Either way, I find it very disrespectful.

Bought his ring, probably the car he was shot in, yet “I never cried when Pac died, but I probably will when Hov does, and if my tears hold value, then I would drop one for every single thing he showed us”

Them lines were the first thing that turned me off dude

I remember when Sway interviewed Drake like in 2011 and this was like September when they start asking rappers what Pac meant to them and Drake sat there for a few seconds and couldn't say nothing to finally said he wasn't a Pac fan growing up. :lol:

I honestly don't feel no way about him buying this stuff. It's a for sale to anybody but he do keep proving he a lame and a try hard.

Yet “I never cried when Pac died, but I probably will when Hov does, and if my tears hold value, then I would drop one for every single thing he showed us”

Them lines were the first thing that turned me off dude

Yo I VIVIDLY remember that and I know right off the bat he was an off brand type ***** that was a fraud.

When Kendrick talked about him buying Pac’s ring I was dumb confused cause he said he didn’t like Pac.

Also, him dressing up as Birdie at the game was so ****in lame. **** this ************ square.

I remember when Sway interviewed Drake like in 2011 and this was like September when they start asking rappers what Pac meant to them and Drake sat there for a few seconds and couldn't say nothing to finally said he wasn't a Pac fan growing up. :lol:

I honestly don't feel no way about him buying this stuff. It's a for sale to anybody but he do keep proving he a lame and a try hard.
You know Sandi was not letting Drake listen to no damn Tupac 🤣

Back
Top Bottom