Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Sad day...:smh:
I stumbled on this...0]
Why is Ta$h from the Alkaholiks making songs like this in 2017? and why would this be the album lead? and why does the cover look like that?:sick:

Is there not a legitimate argument to be made for this line of thinking tho?

By no means do i think its air tight but i do get it to a degree...

There is not a legitimate argument to be made for this line of thinking. None. Zilch.

It's a cop's job to handle and diffuse situations in which perpetrators or whatever become disrespectful and what not. How does disrespect translate to the killing black people, most of which are unarmed? That makes no sense. What?

I see the po' po' behind me, I ain't gon stop :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I actually believe there is truth in what jay z said however it doesn’t need to be applied as a response to “why cops are shooting black ppl”

But with that said others have been crucified for saying similar things so........let the slander continue :pimp:

“Actionable items” :nthat:

There is not a legitimate argument to be made for this line of thinking. None. Zilch.

It's a cop's job to handle and diffuse situations in which perpetrators or whatever become disrespectful and what not. How does disrespect translate to the killing black people, most of which are unarmed? That makes no sense. What?

I agree with this but @ the same time, cops aint robots.

s*** talk starts spewing and depending on the temperament of said cop, emotions can/will flare.

Not justifying cops behavior, just tryna understand the mentality of someone in there position.

Again, i dont feel like what he said is air tight but i feel like there’s a small degree of merit.

Watching the mental gymnastics cats go through to defend Jay is hilarious.

g6tgCcm.png

Ain’t check for CB in a min but this joint ringing off everywhere I go these past couple weeks... yo might have another one outta those 100 tracks he be putting out :lol: :smh:

People your age range be the main ones I see, fraternizing with White people.....

what is this supposed to mean :lol:

****** of all ages do that

white people themselves aint all bad but ye and jay specifically turned into/pandering to everything they rapped against

what is this supposed to mean :lol:

*****s of all ages do that

white people themselves aint all bad but ye and jay specifically turned into/pandering to everything they rapped against

Has a lot to do with y’all being phony and fake self righteous. People in everyday life doing that same pandering though.... y’all doing the same s**** that you’re accusing jay-z and Kanye of. You the same dude that said we need to make rap music more accommodating to white people :lol: :rofl:

But want to rag on Jay-Z. You gave Post Malone a pass a couple weeks ago. Y’all gotta stop.

You have no credibility bruh. Trying to chastise Jay-Z, but was defending Post Malone, Vlad, and Adam22. While also saying we need to make white people comfortable. Credibility is ZERO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom