Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

CV do his thing bruh. Kinda remind me of the old kanye. Lol

This whole tape go in. Cool upbeat energy music.

So you don't consider yourself 'self-righteous' for not acknowledging him as you feel the need to mention this awhile you haven't named a single person who rock wit buddy just saying 'y'all' as if most of the thread was rocking wit buddy??

I don’t notate who posted his everyday move but hey, YA’LL promoted him. You probably don’t even know what self righteous means. It means being hypocritical, or contradicting. Saying one thing or criticizing others, without being accountable.

So, I ask again, when have I been a hypocrite or acted like I’ve been unable to handle constructive criticism?

And this thread in fact was rocking with dude, a year or so, ago. Shoe me where I’m lying?

You probably don’t even know what self righteous means. It means being hypocritical, or contradicting. Saying one thing or criticizing others, without being accountable.
Screenshot_20190901-210901_Chrome.jpg

Ain't see nothing bout hypocritical in there.

But since you did ask I did find it hypocritical when Stills said wat he said bout Jay you mention he listen to Lil Wayne but a few posts later talked of how you separate the art from the artist wen listening to Thug nd Uzi

Screenshot_20190901-210901_Chrome.jpg

Ain't see nothing bout hypocritical in there.

But since you did ask I did find it hypocritical when Stills said wat he said bout Jay you mention he listen to Lil Wayne but a few posts later talked of how you separate the art from the artist wen listening to Thug nd Uzi

Yeah. And Still is employed by the NFL. If he hates their way of conducting business, no one is forcing him to play football.

I’m speaking to those Black folks who want to criticize Jay-Z, but pander to white America, in their everyday lives, but are all boastful and loquacious on the internet, about matters pertaining to black people. Yet, they aren’t doing anything useful, themselves.

Back
Top Bottom