Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Can't even tell if the ***** joking or not

BET is gonna give him a 7 Night Event

and his beyond kneeling is supposed to be actually doing something for black people.

That's the same thing as Nipsey's The Marathon Continues

FyzA9DWR_400x400.jpg

Enjoy your vacation

"You can be a big brother, mentor, deliver meals on wheels, tutor, boys club...."

ive done these things multiple times for extended periods of time.

"So if you aren't doing ****, don't tell me what Jay should be doing,"

when did I say what jay z should be doing?

this statement reeks of emotional attachment. I'm not even trying to be funny but this **** legit weird. Nobody saying what he should be doing. I explained my POV and even provided articles to back up statements that were said and/or things that happened.

Jay z looks like a hypocrite in this situation. Thats all. Its very simple to grasp. Him making documentaries, paying Lil Wayne and meek mill legal feels or whatever HAS NOTHING to do with this. YOUR OR MY COMMUNITY SERVICE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. like nada, zilch.

Again any SANE person knows that jay z is not their lord and savior. Him doing a deal with the NFL does NOTHING for or against me.

"You can be a big brother, mentor, deliver meals on wheels, tutor, boys club...."

this statement reeks of emotional attachment. I'm not even trying to be funny but this **** legit weird. Nobody saying what he should be doing. I explained my POV and even provided articles to back up statements that were said and/or things that happened.

Jay z looks like a hypocrite in this situation. Thats all. Its very simple to grasp. Him making documentaries, paying Lil Wayne and meek mill legal feels or whatever HAS NOTHING to do with this. YOUR OR MY COMMUNITY SERVICE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. like nada, zilch.

Again any SANE person knows that jay z is not their lord and savior. Him doing a deal with the NFL does NOTHING for or against me.
Oh **** . Woke Wavez

Again I don't think anyone in here's problem is that they're simply doing business.

The issue is acting like anything you're doing (helping the NFL rebrand and using the Inspire Change stuff as a "shield" for any criticism you felt like was coming for being involved with the good ol boys) is "beyond kneeling" when this does nothing to fix what Kaep was kneeling for

Kaep wasn't even kneeling to "stop" police brutality in the first place....*****s just not gonna stand for no flag and anthem that don't apply to them....as every ***** going back and forth with me right now also empathizes with :rofl:

Our bad for calling a spade a spade :lol:.

He wasn't :lol:

He simply just wasn't gonna stand for a flag every game just like you and trynafeelmink trynafeelmink @finessence have admitted in this very thread that you as black men also do not do. :lol: It really was that simple and everything that came after was a combination of certain types of wytpeepo wytpeepo-ling and wanting him to be grateful/respectful and the NFL's response was "hey ***** stop trying to mess up our money" and all the assorted good ol boy **** that's gonna come from this million dollar ***** being "ungrateful" and kneeling and disrespecting this country, our troops, our police officers, blah blah blah etc.

he simply made a personal choice and everything that happened after was a result of the "shut up and play" mentality. Kaep never said he was trying to stop police brutality :lol: again, Hov was the one who turned it into "what are we gonna do beyond kneeling"

Without black financial unity (we not spending money outside of our community until **** changes; let's skip X-Mas/Black Friday/etc. this year as a show of solidarity, etc.) police brutality or rather how the law handles cops who kill *****s ain't ever changing. Since inevitably y'alls next question is "well WATS DA SOLUTION MY BROTHER" lol

Well two things
1) Kap said he was kneeling to bring attention to police brutality & social injustice to black people as a whole.
2) while Kap never said he was going to fight police brutality let's not act like the narrative since this story broke hasn't been how Jay is "impeding the movement" he's selling out his people.

I'm genuinely asking he's in a position to lead a program that's willing to donate several millions to charities & grants that DIRECTLY effect the black community, how is that not going beyond kneeling? the ***** ain't say he was gonna solve all of societies ills with this move, he said he was looking to bring some tangible options to the table.

people are literally ignoring the part of the statement that clearly labels the charity part of it & claiming that he's only selling apparel. when you bring up the charity... people are then saying that's not enough, he should do more...... like WTF B

Bringing millions of dollars to actual charities isn't enough for people, especially when this dude has shown for the past two decades that he's put up his own money and supported the community before.... but because Jay-Z doesn't have the answer on how to stop 100's of years of systematic racism in a two week span, he's a sellout & a **** now? word :lol:

Bruh I swear whenever bruh don't have anything else to say he act like we supposed to be ****ing Malcolm X at <25 years old for calling out the hypocrisy/attempted spin move Hov is tryna pull by tryna get his (deserved and perfectly acceptable) bag and dress it up like it's "actionable items" :lol:

I believe the correct term for this is ad hominem attacks? **** is weird. ****** upset that we pointing out blatant hypocrisy. He basically saying that if we not Malcolm X then we can't even have an opinion on the matter lol

Can't even tell if the ***** joking or not

BET is gonna give him a 7 Night Event

sheesh. no shame in going after the bag....smh

Well two things
1) Kap said he was kneeling to bring attention to police brutality & social injustice to black people as a whole.
2) while Kap never said he was going to fight police brutality let's not act like the narrative since this story broke hasn't been how Jay is "impeding the movement" he's selling out his people.

I'm genuinely asking he's in a position to lead a program that's willing to donate several millions to charities & grants that DIRECTLY effect the black community, how is that not going beyond kneeling? the ***** ain't say he was gonna solve all of societies ills with this move, he said he was looking to bring some tangible options to the table.

people are literally ignoring the part of the statement that clearly labels the charity part of it & claiming that he's only selling apparel. when you bring up the charity... people are then saying that's not enough, he should do more...... like WTF B

Bringing millions of dollars to actual charities isn't enough for people, especially when this dude has shown for the past two decades that he's put up his own money and supported the community before.... but because Jay-Z doesn't have the answer on how to stop 100's of years of systematic racism in a two week span, he's a sellout & a **** now? word :lol:

Why do the NFL and Hov NEED each other to do any of this? :lol:

Hov is tryna dress it up like this is an advancement beyond what Kaep is doing so it's "okay" he's working with the good ol boys that blackballed Kaep....Before we could even genuinely react to him ******* with the NFL (again, he can do what he wants I think he comes out on the winning side of this if he gets team piece) he tried to shield it with "Well Kaep was just kneeling" :rofl:

That's what we're acknowledging. Nobody is asking bruh to build a time machine and stop the Trans-Atlantic slave trade by simply acknowledging the spin of "lemme dress this up like its so much more than what Kaep was doing so ****** can't even get me with that one" :lol: when in reality these charities were going on before Hov and again...he's just stamping his face on the **** to rebrand it and shield it from criticism...like it's working on you...using Hov's moves from "the past 20 years" ( :lol: that itself is questionable...20 years ago the ***** was stabbing ****** in the gut for leaking music but nevertheless...) to justify a business move in 2019.

Yeah, sure you have

When have you heard Jay-Z speak on the NFL before two weeks ago and two bars in a song?

Man if Ye was at the front of the this :lol:

Despite the good things Jay has done and will continue to do, it looks VERY funny and just as bad as Kanye leading a self-hating brigade he brought to the White House. Put a maga hat on to **** on blacks just to get Trump to dangle some scraps of pardoning 2 wrongly convicted black people (which is good obviously), only to distract from the outright trash that entire regime is backdooring people with.

Despite the good things Jay has done and will continue to do, it looks VERY funny and just as bad as Kanye leading a self-hating brigade he brought to the White House. Put a maga hat on to **** on blacks just to get Trump to dangle some scraps of pardoning 2 wrongly convicted black people (which is good obviously), only to distract from the outright trash that entire regime is backdooring people with.

Watch The Throne 2: Black Republicans is gonna be wild

Why do the NFL and Hov NEED each other to do any of this? :lol:

Hov is tryna dress it up like this is an advancement beyond what Kaep is doing so it's "okay" he's working with the good ol boys that blackballed Kaep....Before we could even genuinely react to him ****ing with the NFL (again, he can do what he wants I think he comes out on the winning side of this if he gets team piece) he tried to shield it with "Well Kaep was just kneeling" :rofl:

That's what we're acknowledging. Nobody is asking bruh to build a time machine and stop the Trans-Atlantic slave trade by simply acknowledging the spin of "lemme dress this up like its so much more than what Kaep was doing so *****s can't even get me with that one" :lol: when in reality these charities were going on before Hov and again...he's just stamping his face on the **** to rebrand it and shield it from criticism...like it's working on you...using Hov's moves from "the past 20 years" ( :lol: that itself is questionable...20 years ago the ***** was stabbing *****s in the gut for leaking music but nevertheless...) to justify a business move in 2019.

What criticism has been shielded tho :lol:, in terms of what Kap did with the NFL this is the next step... Yes the charities were going on before Hov, but because this was such a big PR hit for the NFL they have opened up their check book more in order to try & calm it down. That check book is being distributed to charities that need the money & support. And again who the **** is no longer criticizing the NFL because they decided to donate money??

i've heard several times today how that hov didn't need the NFL to do this, which is true. However Jay's been giving up his own bread for years, how is it a negative to get a corporation to allocate even more money to the causes he wants.

Basically everyone agrees that the end result of this is already existing charities getting money to fund their needs. So all this uproar is really about holding yet another famous person's foot to the fire. **** the actual tangible actions and what it could produce, lets go on a witchhunt just so we can "expose" Hov as a fraud & hypocrite.

****** are so thirsty to find flaws in everyone these days that they would rather Jay dead the deal and all the potential money it could bring towards those programs.... just so he isn't a "hypocrite" in the eyes of a bunch of ****** who ain't gonna care about this **** in a week:lol:

and i'm STILL waiting on someone to enlighten me how Jay taking this deal is stopping anyone else from kneeling, or speaking against the NFL. I missed the ruling that whatever Jay says automatically sways everyones opinion.

The elder Elric brother has been on a roll for most of his career, only flaw was that goofy looking mustache word to Bes

It's not as bad but it's just funnier from the viewpoint of how they were against the NFL 5 months ago to now

i've heard several times today how that hov didn't need the NFL to do this, which is true. However Jay's been giving up his own bread for years, how is it a negative to get a corporation to allocate even more money to the causes he wants.

Once again Jay is a billionaire and the corporation donating are only doin so to silence players

Back
Top Bottom