Cuz the _ took the stand, snitched on his older brother
Got his brother doin 50 now that _ doin life
Mama lost both of her babies to the streets, the **** ain't right
Judges givin _s football numbers without a care
Bodies droppin every summer, you can smell it in the air
Lil _ don't give a ****, his father wasn't there
Wipe you for your 750s cuz he couldn't get a pair

EASTSIDE

Early 2000’s music makes me extremely grateful we can listen to whatever we want on demand now. Growing up with shake ya tail feather and right thurr on BET 20x a day was pretty awful.

I personally agree that majority of 90/2000s rappers are/were better than majority of today's rappers. But there are some artists from current day that are definitely better than yesteryear's rappers. 2000s also had Soulja Boy :lol:

I understand your weirdo *** identifies with camel face a lot so you feel the need to defend him every time so Imma ignore the bull **** of it went over my head as your response :lol: **** don't really qualify.

Who the **** said Jay called for a boycott of the NFL? The **** you asking me for? The sentiment has always been he's either with us or he's not. He's clearly shown where he's at on this topic.

When it comes to any sort of sign of protest for what's going on he believes "we're past that." Stop fronting like you haven't already switched your view to fall in line with his (if you ever actually had a different view on it to begin with).

You post silly ****. Jay-Z never saying not to boycott the NFL, negates all of the fake outrage.

You don't even have a point other than being anti Jay-Z. And it's amusing you call me a weirdo. Were you in the back seat wiping semen from your face?

What is for us on the topic? Who is for police brutality?

What are you doing to fight police brutality and on the behalf of Kaepernick?

F0C75099-D67E-4ED3-ADA0-C9E63367682F.gif

Back
Top Bottom