Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I honestly want him to sign if that’s what he wants to do. The story would be crazy. To be blackballed and then brought back in after all that? That’s a movie.

What's even funnier about this whole situation is that the same people bashing this deal were just congratulating Kap on his deal with Nike last year :lol::lol:

Let me guess capitalism is good when ya'll like the person. Nike already having Kap under contract for years... and then restructuring his contract & line when they realized they could bring in big money once they repackaged it under "activism" was "powerful".

this is the most inconsistent era ever. Same *****s talking about Jay being a capitalist ran to NIKE of all places with dollars in hand to buy more Jerseys & T-shirts.

Most people have tired themselves out with the fake "Jay-Z outrage". I still haven't seen anybody give a real legit solution to all this. Too many _'s love to just talk in circles.

Most people have tired themselves out with the fake "Jay-Z outrage". I still haven't seen anybody give a real legit solution to all this. Too many _'s love to just talk in circles.

solution to what? :lol:

y'all still misunderstanding people's issue with Jay. no one was asking for the NFL and Jay-Z specifically to do anything about police brutality till they compared their business deal to anything Kaep had going on :lol:

solution to what? :lol:

y'all still misunderstanding people's issue with Jay. no one was asking for the NFL and Jay-Z specifically to do anything about police brutality till they compared their business deal to anything Kaep had going on :lol:

So y'all typing angry paragraphs about Jay and the NFL do business when they've been doing business due to roc nation having NFL players signed. :lol:

And y'all problem is he lied to y'all about it having something to do with Kaep? Like I said _'s love to talk in circles.

No you didn’t. You have me confused with someone else.

I’m not outraged. It’s comical to me. Any sane person knows jay z or any other entertainer is not going to change their lives.

Convenient amnesia I'm sure :lol:

I posted all of the **** I was doing by 25 without Jay-Z money that you could be doing instead of using that excuse.

I even @ you :lol:

It's almost like I didn't acknowledge the actual solution in the next two ****ing sentences.

full

I know you're just typing just to type.

So how was Colin going to end police brutality by kneeling?

So y'all typing angry paragraphs about Jay and the NFL do business when they've been doing business due to roc nation having NFL players signed. :lol:

And y'all problem is he lied to y'all about it having something to do with Kaep? Like I said _'s love to talk in circles.

Again I don't think anyone in here's problem is that they're simply doing business.

The issue is acting like anything you're doing (helping the NFL rebrand and using the Inspire Change stuff as a "shield" for any criticism you felt like was coming for being involved with the good ol boys) is "beyond kneeling" when this does nothing to fix what Kaep was kneeling for

Kaep wasn't even kneeling to "stop" police brutality in the first place....****** just not gonna stand for no flag and anthem that don't apply to them....as every ***** going back and forth with me right now also empathizes with :rofl:

Our bad for calling a spade a spade :lol:.

I know you're just typing just to type.

So how was Colin going to end police brutality by kneeling?

He wasn't :lol:

He simply just wasn't gonna stand for a flag every game just like you and trynafeelmink trynafeelmink @finessence have admitted in this very thread that you as black men also do not do. :lol: It really was that simple and everything that came after was a combination of certain types of wytpeepo wytpeepo-ling and wanting him to be grateful/respectful and the NFL's response was "hey ***** stop trying to mess up our money" and all the assorted good ol boy **** that's gonna come from this million dollar ***** being "ungrateful" and kneeling and disrespecting this country, our troops, our police officers, blah blah blah etc.

he simply made a personal choice and everything that happened after was a result of the "shut up and play" mentality. Kaep never said he was trying to stop police brutality :lol: again, Hov was the one who turned it into "what are we gonna do beyond kneeling"

Without black financial unity (we not spending money outside of our community until **** changes; let's skip X-Mas/Black Friday/etc. this year as a show of solidarity, etc.) police brutality or rather how the law handles cops who kill ****** ain't ever changing. Since inevitably y'alls next question is "well WATS DA SOLUTION MY BROTHER" lol

"Stand for the flag if kneeling is not gonna fix police brutality"

:rofl:

how do you sound as a ******* black man my *****?

Again I don't think anyone in here's problem is that they're simply doing business.

The issue is acting like anything you're doing (helping the NFL rebrand and using the Inspire Change stuff as a "shield" for any criticism you felt like was coming for being involved with the good ol boys) is "beyond kneeling" when this does nothing to fix what Kaep was kneeling for

Kaep wasn't even kneeling to "stop" police brutality in the first place....*****s just not gonna stand for no flag and anthem that don't apply to them....as every ***** going back and forth with me right now also empathizes with :rofl:

He simply just wasn't gonna stand for a flag every game just like you and trynafeelmink trynafeelmink @finessence have admitted in this very thread that you as black men also do not do. :lol: It really was that simple and everything that came after was a combination of certain types of wytpeepo wytpeepo-ling and wanting him to be grateful/respectful and the NFL's response was "hey ***** stop trying to mess up our money" and all the assorted good ol boy **** that's gonna come from this million dollar ***** being "ungrateful" and kneeling and disrespecting this country, our troops, our police officers, blah blah blah etc.

he simply made a personal choice and everything that happened after was a result of the "shut up and play" mentality. Kaep never said he was trying to stop police brutality :lol: again, Hov was the one who turned it into "what are we gonna do beyond kneeling"

Without black financial unity (we not spending money outside of our community until **** changes; let's skip X-Mas/Black Friday/etc. this year as a show of solidarity, etc.) police brutality or rather how the law handles cops who kill *****s ain't ever changing. Since inevitably y'alls next question is "well WATS DA SOLUTION MY BROTHER" lol

You keep typing a bunch of stuff that people already know. At some point running nowhere has to stop. :lol:

And yeah talk about a real solution.

Convenient amnesia I'm sure :lol:

I posted all of the **** I was doing by 25 without Jay-Z money that you could be doing instead of using that excuse.

I even @ you :lol:

Bruh you sound like grimey right now, just flat out wrong LOL

You asked if I watched the NFL I said no.

Then you asked “what are you doing to help black people” or something of that nature. My response was I’m doing the same thing jay z was doing when he was 25. So my response had nothing to do with money, I never gave an excuse.

Furthermore what does that have to do with jay z and his roc nation artists criticizing other people acting like they are Malcom x descendants and then turning around to do a deal with the “slave owners”???

Kaep wasn't even kneeling to "stop" police brutality in the first place....*****s just not gonna stand for no flag and anthem that don't apply to them....as every ***** going back and forth with me right now also empathizes with :rofl:

Without black financial unity (we not spending money outside of our community until **** changes; let's skip X-Mas/Black Friday/etc. this year as a show of solidarity, etc.) police brutality or rather how the law handles cops who kill *****s ain't ever changing. Since inevitably y'alls next question is "well WATS DA SOLUTION MY BROTHER" lol

Do you even know what you're typing?

So what is boycotting the NFL going to do?

Bruh you sound like grimey right now, just flat out wrong LOL

You asked if I watched the NFL I said no.

Then you asked “what are you doing to help black people” or something of that nature. My response was I’m doing the same thing jay z was doing when he was 25. So my response had nothing to do with money, I never gave an excuse.

Furthermore what does that have to do with jay z and his roc nation artists criticizing other people acting like they are Malcom x descendants and then turning around to do a deal with the “slave owners”???

:lol:

You realize I can go back and get what I posted, right? I specifically asked what are you doing for us.

I @ you and gave you what I was doing by 23, and you conveniently left the conversation.

I don't care that much. So if I do it, I need something out of it.

If I can find what I posted to you, will you leave this topic for a month?

:lol:

You realize I can go back and get what I posted, right? I specifically asked what are you doing for us.

I @ you and gave you what I was doing by 23, and you conveniently left the conversation.

I don't care that much. So if I do it, I need something out of it.

If I can find what I posted to you, will you leave this topic for a month?

Please find it. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong.

I still don’t see what your good deeds to society has to do with this convo tho?? I never made the statement “I can’t do anything because I’m 25” I simply said I am doing the same thing jay z was doing “for the people” at 25.

What does your community service have to do with jay z being a hypocrite? That’s all I wanna know cuz right now it sound like you deflecting heavy

Do you even know what you're typing?

So what is boycotting the NFL going to do?

You keep reaching for **** no one even said :lol:

I don't watch the NFL nor really ever gave that much of a **** about football for me "boycotting" to make a difference. To play your game though I'd imagine boycotting them would lead to more **** like this...celebrity/black figure partnership moves made to appease ******/make ****** "happy" and it obviously works :lol:

As far as financial unity ending police brutality...I'd say our $1.2 Trillion in spending is our biggest asset to do anything. I'm not ****in Al Sharpton my boy so I don't have a 10 year plan inked out but it probably would involve skipping a few major holidays (again Mike Brown verdict was like a week before Black Friday that year...) or really getting serious and identifying the companies that back these police departments with free equipment, donations, etc....one thing I did agree with from the Kaep critics was that Nike had all those ads about him being this woke icon but at the same time was giving free **** and discounts to police officers in the wake of the Mike Brown ****...

https://fortune.com/2018/02/28/raceahead-nielsen-report-black-buying-power/

Please find it. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong.

I still don’t see what your good deeds to society has to do with this convo tho?? I never made the statement “I can’t do anything because I’m 25” I simply said I am doing the same thing jay z was doing “for the people” at 25.

What does your community service have to do with jay z being a hypocrite? That’s all I wanna know cuz right now it sound like you deflecting heavy

Bruh I swear whenever bruh don't have anything else to say he act like we supposed to be ******* Malcolm X at <25 years old for calling out the hypocrisy/attempted spin move Hov is tryna pull by tryna get his (deserved and perfectly acceptable) bag and dress it up like it's "actionable items" :lol:

No

Nothing

The same thing jay z was doing for black people at 25

and you don't feel like a hypocrite at all I'm sure :lol:

You don't have to be a billionaire

You can be a big brother, mentor, deliver meals on wheels, tutor, boys club....

Be a community activist.

There's numerous things you can do that don't involve money.

So if you aren't doing ****, don't tell me what Jay should be doing, because I was doing all of that by 25 delete1234 delete1234

Enjoy your vacation

Bruh I swear whenever bruh don't have anything else to say he act like we supposed to be ****ing Malcolm X at <25 years old for calling out the hypocrisy/attempted spin move Hov is tryna pull by tryna get his (deserved and perfectly acceptable) bag and dress it up like it's "actionable items" :lol:

The hypocrisy of people complaining about what someone else is doing, while they do absolutely nothing but be keyboard warriors?

Ironic you used the word hypocrisy.

The hypocrisy of people complaining about what someone else is doing, while they do absolutely nothing but be keyboard warriors?

Ironic you used the word hypocrisy.

This all started from us just not accepting Hov's spin of "beyond kneeling"....the charity work and the deal are perfectly fine dude :lol:

The one thing i've been asking for two weeks now is How Jay taking this deal "stops the movement:lol:" or hampers anyone else from calling out the NFL & i have yet to hear any kind of response. People pick & choose when they wanna attribute power & influence to someone.

Suddenly because Jay has a different idea in doing things... it's gonna simultaneously turn everyones opinion on the issue. When i think this boycott showcases that.

This all started from us just not accepting Hov's spin of "beyond kneeling"....the charity work and the deal are perfectly fine dude :lol:

and his beyond kneeling is supposed to be actually doing something for black people.

That's the same thing as Nipsey's The Marathon Continues

Most of y’all favorite artists on a pop album

You hate to see it

Disgusting, successful black artists making music with a nazi that had a song saying N, didn’t know **** about Iverson and ****ted on rap music multiple times. I wouldn’t go near him no matter what the money was. You gotta stand for something.

White Post Malone feat. Black Post Malone is funny as hell tho

Back
Top Bottom