Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I had never heard of it. This their site though

https://operations.nfl.com/football-ops/economic-social-impact/inspire-change/

Why don’t people like this :lol:

Another link - http://www.nfl.com/inspirechange

This "coalition" was created in direct response to when them ****** started kneeling. A player...Malcolm Jenkins caught flak from Eric Reid and other players for being the one that the NFL brokered that deal with. Inspire Change is great...but what is it really? Fill me in incase I'm misinformed...but were the NFL's charitable efforts in question before the protests? Kap started kneeling...others followed...the league had a problem on its hands and THIS was it's response. You don't see that for what it is?

It's not about "not liking it"...it's about calling a spade a spade. Of course charitable efforts are going to come from it but it is MIND BOGGLING how people are 1) ignoring the obvious business interest and or 2) pretending like said business interest isn't the PRIMARY motivating factor here as it pertains to Jay and the NFL. ****** got their woke chip turned up SO high right now...that it doesn't sit well on their conscious unless they attach a "social justice" spin to this "partnership". I see some even ADMITTING that this is about the bag but conversely still trying to put the Woke Hov spin on it. :lol::smh:. There's an OBVIOUS case of hypocrisy here on Jay's behalf when he took a very public NFL stance seemingly in support of Colin Kaepernick. So to be "beyond kneeling" when ****** weren't kneeling over whatever "actionable items" you're partnering with the NFL over...sounds a lil funny in the light doesn't it?

This is business...wrapped in charity and it's blatant. It's amazing to me that some ****** in are ADMITTING this but still feel the need to get to keep the Philanthropic Hov takes off. Charity doesn't buy a person goodwill that they can use on credit whenever they get some dirt on their hands. I worked at an agency that did the digital strategy for known scumbag Stephen Ross' RISE initiative, where he put big money down to "support racial injustice and inspire change through sports". Meanwhile...everyone in South Florida who knows who Stephen Ross could give a flying **** and know that tossing some dough around don't change who you are. Sound familiar?

People can STILL like Jay and stop acting like this isn't ******** :lol:

Last edited:
What are they teaching you kids in schools now?

When we had to do papers, we actually had to fact check ****. Go to libraries. Look up information. Support what we were saying.

Now you dudes live on 90 second partial clips and partial repost from other people on twitter for information and facts. It's how Russian bots fed people false information.

Some of the stuff you dudes post is embarrassing. You base your beliefs on what someone decides to give you, without taking the extra step in finding out more. Because it's easier and funnier. It's what everyone else is re-posting. You aren't embarrassed by it?

It has to be true, because twitter and instagram said it was. This person I have never met and don't even know in real life, said it.

It's scary how the dumbing down of society is occurring before my eyes.

:rofl: thats a cute little speech you gave bruh but anything i posted in the post u quoted is verifiable with what eventually replaced the libraries u used to go to: ******* Google it silly man

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=inspire+change+NFL

The Songs of the Season aspect, meanwhile, is said to highlight both superstars and emerging artists across all genres. Selected songs will be incorporated into NFL promos each month, with song debuts set for in-game broadcasts, complete with simultaneous streaming platform releases. Proceeds go to Inspire Change.

:rofl:

dame said "idk what the **** they doing are they releasing albums" :lol:

DJ Gooddell

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/08/meek-mill-rapsody-inspire-change-advocates-2019-nfl-season

C5271D52-F415-45ED-8C0A-75E1D7258DC4.png

The same people y’all believe on everything else now are not credible LOL

JAY Z didn’t want TRAVIS SCOTT to perform because he didn’t want him to play second fiddle to maroon 5

Y’all seriously believe that? that THAT is the reason jay z recommended Travis not to perform? REALLY?

jay z need to make an album about critical thinking so y’all can start doing it. :lol: he need to get ****** a seat at the library

to be "beyond kneeling" when *****s weren't kneeling over whatever "actionable items" you're partnering with the NFL over...

to sum it up this is what we're saying.

all that **** is cool but none of that ain't the root issue of why Kaep was kneeling...so why try to spin it like that?

This "coalition" was created in direct response to when them *****s started kneeling. A player...Malcolm Jenkins caught flak from Eric Reid and other players for being the one that the NFL brokered that deal with. Inspire Change is great...but what is it really? Fill me in incase I'm misinformed...but were the NFL's charitable efforts in question before the protests? Kap started kneeling...others followed...the league had a problem on its hands and THIS was it's response. You don't see that for what it is?

It's not about "not liking it"...it's about calling a spade a spade. Of course charitable efforts are going to come from it but it is MIND BOGGLING how people are 1) ignoring the obvious business interest and or 2) pretending like said business interest isn't the PRIMARY motivating factor here. *****s got their woke chip turned up SO high right now...that it doesn't sit well on their conscious unless they attach a "social justice" spin to this Jay-Z/NFL partnership. I see some even ADMITTING that this is about the bag but conversely still trying to put the Woke Hov spin on it. :lol::smh:. There's an OBVIOUS case of hypocrisy here on Jay's behalf when he took a very public NFL stance seemingly in support of Colin Kaepernick. So to be "beyond kneeling" when *****s ween't kneeling over whatever "actionable items" you're partnering with the NFL over...sounds a lil funny in the light doesn't it?

This is business...wrapped in charity and it's blatant. It's amazing to me that some *****s in are ADMITTING this but still feel the need to get to keep the Philanthropic Hov takes off. Charity doesn't buy a person goodwill that they can use on credit whenever they get some dirt on their hands. I worked at an agency that did the digital strategy for known scumbag Stephen Ross' RISE initiative, where he put big money down to "support racial injustice and inspire change through sports". Meanwhile...everyone in South Florida who knows who Stephen Ross could give a flying **** and know that tossing some dough around don't change who you are. Sound familiar?

People can STILL like Jay and stop acting like this isn't bull**** :lol:

I read the pages, it’s more than charitable efforts. But some folks legit just don’t like that Jay is working with the NFL period. Anybody with common sense knows there’s a business aspect. I’m not dumb, blind, or a Hov Stan I saw what it was from jump :lol:

NFL don’t do **** “omg they don’t care” they do **** “omg they don’t really care”. It’s lose lose for everybody involved. I wholeheartedly don’t care that much I’m really just here for the jokes.

Plus I support black business
D0838A81-8280-46D7-9453-82A088F62A4B.png

Jay shoulda started an arms company and had ****** strappin up.

Pause
FB25EDEF-D3F1-481C-8985-61E032D38AC8.png

Hold up so this some of what Inspire Change is doing

• Community activation. During Super Bowl week in Atlanta, the league will participate in several social justice events, including events with RISE (Ross Initiative in Sports for Equality) and Morehouse College. The league supports the Martin Luther King, Jr. Global Youth Leadership Conference, which takes place in Washington, D.C. in January in partnership with The Memorial Foundation, the builders of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial on the National Mall. The event helps youth leaders from around the country to develop their own voices and learn from Dr. King’s legacy of leadership.
  • Grassroots funding. The Players Coalition will announce the recipients of their social justice grants during Super Bowl week. The NFL Foundation continues funding social justice matching grants submitted by current players, Legends and teams. To date, the Foundation has matched 365 social justice grants from players and 28 grants submitted by teams, totaling nearly $2 million.
  • Sharing stories of change. NFL Media will air programming focused on the efforts of current players and Legends toward social progress and understanding. The documentary series Indivisible features real conversations with players and local leaders on the issues and values at the heart of six communities. The series Impact & Influence continues on NFL Total Access and follows the creation of the Bears’ nine-person social justice committee and their efforts to donate more than $800,000 to social justice efforts in Chicago.
As part of the league’s ongoing commitment to social justice, the joint NFL players-owners working group recently approved two new social justice grants focused on the three priority areas. The grants were issued to Big Brothers Big Sisters of America (BBBSA) and Operation HOPE.

BBBSA will use the funding to support agencies across the country as they create long-term mentoring relationships that empower youth to reach their full potential and help communities connect across racial and economic divides.

Chris Long focuses on education equality and opportunity.

“Our vision is to create a stronger, more inclusive economy—and by extension, society through financial empowerment – and financial dignity. Think of the difference our programs make in people’s lives as they improve their FICO scores by 100 points or more. Think about the impact on families and communities as more people and more local businesses succeed,” said John Hope Bryant, Operation HOPE Founder, Chairman, and CEO.

The promo for this group sucks I did not know any of this

The same people y’all believe on everything else now are not credible LOL

JAY Z didn’t want TRAVIS SCOTT to perform because he didn’t want him to play second fiddle to maroon 5

Y’all seriously believe that? that THAT is the reason jay z recommended Travis not to perform? REALLY?

jay z need to make an album about critical thinking so y’all can start doing it. :lol: he need to get *****s a seat at the library

People believe Funk Flex and TMZ about everything? Didn't TMZ say Lil Wayne was close to death?

Why would he need to lie? It was eight months ago, right. :stoneface:

He could say he met with the NFL and changed his mind. That's what people are allowed to do offline. Learn more and change their mind.

:rofl: thats a cute little speech you gave bruh but anything i posted in the post u quoted is verifiable with what eventually replaced the libraries u used to go to: ****ing Google it silly man

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=inspire+change+NFL

The Songs of the Season aspect, meanwhile, is said to highlight both superstars and emerging artists across all genres. Selected songs will be incorporated into NFL promos each month, with song debuts set for in-game broadcasts, complete with simultaneous streaming platform releases. Proceeds go to Inspire Change.

:rofl:

dame said "idk what the **** they doing are they releasing albums" :lol:

DJ Gooddell

https://www.complex.com/music/2019/08/meek-mill-rapsody-inspire-change-advocates-2019-nfl-season

It was a partial press release. It's the same thing that has been posted on twitter all afternoon, that has people fake outraged again.

Meanwhile the same people did absolutely nothing for black people over that same time frame. But Jay-Z was supposed to change 400 years in two weeks.

NFL don’t do **** “omg they don’t care” they do **** “omg they don’t really care”. It’s lose lose for everybody involved. I wholeheartedly don’t care that much I’m really just here for the jokes.

Come on man :lol::smh: Really?

Again...was that the problem ****** were having man? Was this really some loud outcry? If it is...I sincerely missed it. I don't watch much football...so from the outside looking in...I did not see a public outcry about the NFL until Colin Kaepernick.

Cops shooting ****** > Kap protested > A lot of ****** protested > Kap becomes a symbol > NFL refuses to hire symbol > Image problem for the NFL > NFL parters with influencer for PR

That's what this is fam. Where exactly does the NFL doing **** or not doing **** enter the picture?

If you on your "I support everybody black right or wrong ****" I'm down with that....but why the spin? :lol:

This "coalition" was created in direct response to when them *****s started kneeling. A player...Malcolm Jenkins caught flak from Eric Reid and other players for being the one that the NFL brokered that deal with. Inspire Change is great...but what is it really? Fill me in incase I'm misinformed...but were the NFL's charitable efforts in question before the protests? Kap started kneeling...others followed...the league had a problem on its hands and THIS was it's response. You don't see that for what it is?

It's not about "not liking it"...it's about calling a spade a spade. Of course charitable efforts are going to come from it but it is MIND BOGGLING how people are 1) ignoring the obvious business interest and or 2) pretending like said business interest isn't the PRIMARY motivating factor here as it pertains to Jay and the NFL. *****s got their woke chip turned up SO high right now...that it doesn't sit well on their conscious unless they attach a "social justice" spin to this "partnership". I see some even ADMITTING that this is about the bag but conversely still trying to put the Woke Hov spin on it. :lol::smh:. There's an OBVIOUS case of hypocrisy here on Jay's behalf when he took a very public NFL stance seemingly in support of Colin Kaepernick. So to be "beyond kneeling" when *****s ween't kneeling over whatever "actionable items" you're partnering with the NFL over...sounds a lil funny in the light doesn't it?

This is business...wrapped in charity and it's blatant. It's amazing to me that some *****s in are ADMITTING this but still feel the need to get to keep the Philanthropic Hov takes off. Charity doesn't buy a person goodwill that they can use on credit whenever they get some dirt on their hands. I worked at an agency that did the digital strategy for known scumbag Stephen Ross' RISE initiative, where he put big money down to "support racial injustice and inspire change through sports". Meanwhile...everyone in South Florida who knows who Stephen Ross could give a flying **** and know that tossing some dough around don't change who you are. Sound familiar?

People can STILL like Jay and stop acting like this isn't bull**** :lol:

so admittedly the NFL is donating much needed money to these charities & programs, these same programs & charities that are very well in need of being funded. who gives a **** what the motivation was to get them to dish out the bread. it was dished out & it will be used to help the people who need it. Actual money is being thrown towards charities but because we are in a world so eager to crucify and judge anyone in the spotlight .. we're gonna completely dismiss the clear charity side of it and clam that Jay's only motivation was the check.

So rather then jay taking the deal & funneling actual money into programs and charities that need it..... he should have not accepted because of the perception of a bunch of mutha****as who wasn't gonna give up ****. :lol::lol:. Jay could have VERY EASILY took this this deal and involved no charity initiative at all if it was simply about the check.

so **** actionable items.... let's keep kneeling to "bring light" to police brutality.. as if America doesn't turn on the news weekly and see a young black kid getting his head bust open by the cops. The **** has become more rampant since the kneeling started so what the **** is everyone crying about. What is jay's deal gonna do for police brutality? but those same people are clamoring over kneeling and that **** ain't do nothing but get Nike a revival to it's add campaign :lol:

Nobody is acting as if the NFL suddenly has black america's plight on it's heart. They are going through a PR nightmare & trying to fix it with money, that's easy to see. So why not use that desperation to actually grab some money & spread it out to institutions that need the funding.

Instead ya'll telling me nobody should accept the NFL's money.... and the opposite of this is quite literally doing nothing but rehashing the same complaints that have been heard over & over again... and ignored over and over again........ but hey atleast social media will like & RT that move in the name of social justice :lol:

****** literally in here like yea i know this move is gonna raise millions for some charities & they could really use it.... but **** THAT small detail Jay is out here trying to be a business man again how DARE HE HELP HIMSELF WHILE HELPING OTHERS

It was a partial press release. It's the same thing that has been posted on twitter all afternoon, that has people fake outraged again.

Meanwhile the same people did absolutely nothing for black people over that same time frame. But Jay-Z was supposed to change 400 years in two weeks.

:lol:

nobody put these super requirements on Jay for this deal except Jay himself...nobody even want him to "change 400 years" lmaoo

he talked himself into this by not simply being like "aye im finna help these ****** change their image and im getting a piece of a team don't worry about me worry about your bag"

instead it was "what are we gonna do beyond kneeling" :lol:

nothing he's doing is helping the root cause of why kaep was kneeling...you not allowed to use that as your "out" bruh just keep **** 100.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...t-out-of-super-bowl-53-halftime-show.amp.html

“After TMZ Sports reported the rapper will join Adam Levine's band on stage, Jem Aswad and Shirley Halperin of Variety reported Jay-Z is attempting to convince Scott not to perform”

and Mr twitter fingers himself, who his now performing for the NFL...also criticized Travis

Let me guess though, “those reports can’t possibly be true, jay z clarified his statement 8 MONTHS LATER” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“He didn’t want travis to play second fiddle to maroon 5” :rofl: riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I remember I also gave you a list of things YOU could be doing for black people two weeks ago, when you gave me that ******** age excuse.

What have you been doing with all your outrage and anger since then?

nobody put these super requirements on Jay for this deal except Jay himself...nobody even want him to "change 400 years" lmaoo

he talked himself into this by not simply being like "aye im finna help these *****s change their image and im getting a piece of a team don't worry about me worry about your bag"

instead it was "what are we gonna do beyond kneeling" :lol:

nothing he's doing is helping the root cause of why kaep was kneeling...you not allowed to use that as your "out" bruh just keep **** 100.

What are you doing that is helping the root cause?

What are you doing that is helping the root cause?

nothing because it's nothing ****** can do to make white institutions respect/value black life more. most we got is collective financial spending power and we haven't figured out how to collectively harness that yet. as a matter of fact i knew that ****** still had a long way to go when the mike brown verdict was a week before black friday and the program went on as usual :lol:

no matter how many times you ask this question though, it's not gonna change that Hov put that requirement on himself to say that "it's time we do something beyond kneeling"

again i have no problems with the actual deal and its actually a magnificent play and the social justice work is a nice added touch...i just call it like i see it and him bringing Kaep's kneeling into it was him tryna get ahead of criticisms of "how you working with the d'evils that just silenced Kaep"

"Meek Mill gon perform and we sending kids to school we have to do something beyond kneeling"

Y'all can do all that and Kaep still would kneel because it don't got nothing to do with why he was kneeling. Get your money and go.

nothing because it's nothing *****s can do to make white institutions respect/value black life more. most we got is collective financial spending power and we haven't figured out how to collectively harness that yet. as a matter of fact i knew that *****s still had a long way to go when the mike brown verdict was a week before black friday :lol:

no matter how many times you ask this question though, it's not gonna change that Hov put that requirement on himself to say that "it's time we do something beyond kneeling"

again i have no problems with the actual deal and its actually a magnificent play and the social justice work is a nice added touch...i just call it like i see it and him bringing Kaep's kneeling into it was him tryna get ahead of criticisms of "how you working with the d'evils that just silenced Kaep"

:stoneface:

Hold up so this some of what Inspire Change is doing

• Community activation. During Super Bowl week in Atlanta, the league will participate in several social justice events, including events with RISE (Ross Initiative in Sports for Equality) and Morehouse College. The league supports the Martin Luther King, Jr. Global Youth Leadership Conference, which takes place in Washington, D.C. in January in partnership with The Memorial Foundation, the builders of the Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial on the National Mall. The event helps youth leaders from around the country to develop their own voices and learn from Dr. King’s legacy of leadership.
  • Grassroots funding. The Players Coalition will announce the recipients of their social justice grants during Super Bowl week. The NFL Foundation continues funding social justice matching grants submitted by current players, Legends and teams. To date, the Foundation has matched 365 social justice grants from players and 28 grants submitted by teams, totaling nearly $2 million.
  • Sharing stories of change. NFL Media will air programming focused on the efforts of current players and Legends toward social progress and understanding. The documentary series Indivisible features real conversations with players and local leaders on the issues and values at the heart of six communities. The series Impact & Influence continues on NFL Total Access and follows the creation of the Bears’ nine-person social justice committee and their efforts to donate more than $800,000 to social justice efforts in Chicago.
As part of the league’s ongoing commitment to social justice, the joint NFL players-owners working group recently approved two new social justice grants focused on the three priority areas. The grants were issued to Big Brothers Big Sisters of America (BBBSA) and Operation HOPE.

BBBSA will use the funding to support agencies across the country as they create long-term mentoring relationships that empower youth to reach their full potential and help communities connect across racial and economic divides.

Chris Long focuses on education equality and opportunity.

“Our vision is to create a stronger, more inclusive economy—and by extension, society through financial empowerment – and financial dignity. Think of the difference our programs make in people’s lives as they improve their FICO scores by 100 points or more. Think about the impact on families and communities as more people and more local businesses succeed,” said John Hope Bryant, Operation HOPE Founder, Chairman, and CEO.

The promo for this group sucks I did not know any of this

nah who cares if it's helping to do tangible **** in the community... the NFL is doing it for PR so **** the much needed help, let's "protest" them until Kap is back in the league because that is surely gonna be the win black america needs

You know what Kap throwing his first touchdown is gonna do for police brutality in america :pimp:

I remember I also gave you a list of things YOU could be doing for black people two weeks ago, when you gave me that bull**** age excuse.

What have you been doing with all your outrage and anger since then?

No you didn’t. You have me confused with someone else.

I’m not outraged. It’s comical to me. Any sane person knows jay z or any other entertainer is not going to change their lives.

nah who cares if it's helping to do tangible **** in the community... the NFL is doing it for PR so **** the much needed help, let's "protest" them until Kap is back in the league because that is surely gonna be the win black america needs

You know what Kap throwing his first touchdown is gonna do for police brutality in america :pimp:
serious question...you don't understand why ppl would question jay's move because of the fact that the league silenced kaep and still haven't publicly acknowledged that fact? they still haven't even apologized to him, eric and black ppl in general for the conspiracy to silence him and what he stood for. you don't see that as insulting to black ppl?
its a stretch for some black ppl to feel a certain type of way?

we're supposed to trust owners who are not so closet racists and a commissioner who has shown that he doesn't care one way or the other about anything other than appeasing whoever he needs to appease to maintain the revenue they generate?

serious question...you don't understand why ppl would question jay's move because of the fact that the league silenced kaep and still haven't publicly acknowledged that fact? they still haven't even apologized to him, eric and black ppl in general for the conspiracy to silence him and what he stood for. you don't see that as insulting to black ppl?
its a stretch for some black ppl to feel a certain type of way?

we're supposed to trust owners who are not so closet racists and a commissioner who has shown that he doesn't care one way or the other about anything other than appeasing whoever he needs to appease to maintain the revenue they generate?

Everyoe knows the NFL ain't ****, and their obviously doing this for their own benefit... however i'm not into the Moral victories & the "feel good" story. Actual organizations/charities getting millions in funding >>>>>>>>>>> the NFL saying their wrong & giving Kap a Job. what happened to him it ****** up yes, we all see that. but the alternative to jay not taking this deal is what?

What tangible thing comes from that? outside of another faux protest that accomplishes absolutely nothing. it's been three years since the kneeling took place, the NFL has taken a PR hit indeed but there still one of the largest products in the world... police brutality hasn't stopped at all, if anything it's become even more blatant & defended. On top of that Jay taking this deal does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO STOP PLAYERS FROM KNEELING. Just because he said that's not his option... doesn't mean that effects anyone else's line of thinking.

So yes i see why people may feel away it's just illiogical because a lot of these same people would go back to supporting the NFL if Kap was to get signed, despite knowing it's the same league who doesn't give a ****....Only difference between that and Jay's deal would be that if Kap signs the NFL no longer has the pressure on them to uphold their initiatives & charity work.

****** be picking and choosing when to decide someone is credible to support their argument :rofl:

And that falls on either side of it

Come on man :lol::smh: Really?

Again...was that the problem *****s were having man? Was this really some loud outcry? If it is...I sincerely missed it. I don't watch much football...so from the outside looking in...I did not see a public outcry about the NFL until Colin Kaepernick.

Cops shooting *****s > Kap protested > A lot of *****s protested > Kap becomes a symbol > NFL refuses to hire symbol > Image problem for the NFL > NFL parters with influencer for PR

That's what this is fam. Where exactly does the NFL doing **** or not doing **** enter the picture?

If you on your "I support everybody black right or wrong ****" I'm down with that....but why the spin? :lol:

It's pockets of people. I'm telling you it's mainly the weirdos on twitter who live to cancel things. They were the same folks calling Kap a sellout when he made that deal. There's been complaints about the NFL and racism in sports in general for as long as I can remember but the platforms are different now and the reach is larger. Kap really brought it out cuz there was a singular figure for people to get behind and identify with. He calculated it properly down to the afro.

I don't know why you talking to me like I don't see what they're doing or why Jay got involved :lol: capitalism is opportunism embodied and son is a full fledged hustler. This is what he does. The NFL doing/not doing **** thing is meant to be taken completely literally. The main folks with problems with this situation already had a problem with the NFL from the Kap situation so anything they do from there on out is pandering to them. This **** is observable from watching these fools on the net, your average ***** don't care about all the politics and extra ****.

I'm not spinning **** for that Camel. That man cried on the radio after Ether. I just think the lil group thing they're doing is cool with the programs.

I really truly am not that concerned it's just interesting watching the different sides give their takes :lol: particularly the cancel everything people vs Jay Stans. Further cementing Twitter as the goat social media platform.

I think there's a group of ppl that still wouldn't mess with the NFL if kaepernick signed with a team.
i'm kinda in that boat. i'm a lifelong giants fan and its hard but yeah...i'm still feeling a certain type of way so I haven't watched the games. I had a problem before hand tho with the way certain players have been treated/seemingly pushed to the side and from the lil stories that come out here and there in regards to the owners and rumors of racism (among other things)...

It's pockets of people. I'm telling you it's mainly the weirdos on twitter who live to cancel things. They were the same folks calling Kap a sellout when he made that deal. There's been complaints about the NFL and racism in sports in general for as long as I can remember but the platforms are different now and the reach is larger. Kap really brought it out cuz there was a singular figure for people to get behind and identify with. He calculated it properly down to the afro.
there's truth to the above...but those owners said and did what they did. those were their actions and no one elses. they def played their parts.

i'm gonna be honest and say that I have mixed feelings about the league and kaep signing with a team. I want him to be signed but I still feel like its **** the league. I still feel how I feel about jay partnering with them.

Back
Top Bottom