Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joe + G-Unit = Greatness :pimp:. To this day...Big Rich Town!

Side note: I always wondered how Joe got away with the most common name in America as an artist name :lol:. Come to think about it...it’s kinda fly because nobody would think of going with just, “Joe”

1c98ea38e2cfa2e2b81f432f993aad70.jpg

G Unit clothing had some dope pieces for that time period. Idc idc idc.

78020-1.jpg

I had the white version of this joint when the ‘05 Flint 13s dropped. Couldn’t tell me nothing.

3-238x300.jpg

Always thought that shirt Fif rocking was dope. Could never find it in stores.

s-l225.jpg

Had the yellow version of this hoodie that I rocked with timbs. ****** used to clown me in high school for wearing constructs. :lol: Now the whole country wears em. :smh:

I remember Beg for Mercy dropping when I was in high school. I’d just moved from NY and had this girlfriend who would ask me to rap Banks verses on Smile to her at night.

Younger teenage cornball me, man. :lol: :smh:
Smh me and my old lil thing back in the teenage years used to sing we belong together every night on the phone

Tim Westwood definitely doing it. A few of them old time British cats always end up with some young thang half they age.

I like to ruffle feathers out here cause I know y’all hate when you’re manhood is ridiculed. I’m the king of “pulling cards” :lol::rofl:

Y’all rather look at women on a smartphone, than in real life

Lol something wrong w Grimey for real. You mention anything about a woman and he mad telling you you get no box :smh:

I never say anything negative about women. They’re gods gift to this earth. I mention you dudes who get uber excited about something as trivial as a woman in a bikini... it just makes you look inept

Why offset always mad and telling people they don't want smoke, he's been saying that for 3 years now

Back
Top Bottom