Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

There's a lyric that goes

I used to settle for 7s, 8s they won't wait, 9s be wanting time and dimes be wanting dates. now l get 11s and 12s with 13 and 14 reasons why they bad as hell

But l can't remember what song it is. I'm pretty sure it's Murphy Lee. I tried googling it but nothing comes up. I thought it was "what the hook gon be" but that's not it. Anyone know?

I used to settle for 7s, 8s they won't wait, 9s be wanting time and dimes be wanting dates. now l get 11s and 12s with 13 and 14 reasons why they bad as hell

But l can't remember what song it is. I'm pretty sure it's Murphy Lee. I tried googling it but nothing comes up. I thought it was "what the hook gon be" but that's not it. Anyone know?

Dave East Dave East is Murphy Lee's biggest fan

All that weapon/gadget and strategy talk and he still let them get that close having the high ground. :lol:

Dog gotta be 40 plus with antics like this.

It's all fun and games until somebody ensures he won't be making videos afterwards.

Hopefully his fam has those insurance policies in place. He seems to be asking for it.

Kid is like a genius idiotic mad scientist.

First, you have people actually paying to see him in a comedy show. Now, he has all these antics at his shows, which will make his price and the people willing to see him grow even more on the chance that something happens other than his rants.

We have a crazy world.

Back
Top Bottom