Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gunna is doing a show at the YouTube Theater in Inglewood vs the Forum.. smart.

6,000 capacity vs 17,505 capacity

Throwback.claims he did it

I Hadnt Heard This Before.

And Not That It Matters Much But I See He Said He Was Never Questioned In The Case By Authorities Which Would Be Odd For These Claims.

Either Way This Whole Interview And Ending With A "I Got A Single Coming" Aint Cool.

Rappers don’t make the type of music you can really tour with no more it’s club and car music lol
You gotta have a big hit/hits during the time period you selling tix…These dudes dropping projects months before these dates with no music that still making noise outside, that’s the problem :lol: :smh:

I think it’s a combo of all the above:
- Dudes tryna tour arenas well beyond their lit peak
- lotta dudes like durk don’t even got the catalog to sustain a headlining arena tour
- the music in general is really made for slidin around in the whip
- little to no stage presence (see 21 savage)

Small venues or bust, and you gotta hit the road immediately and leverage that small window when you’re super lit

speaking of Pac, wasn’t it generally concluded that it was Orlando that did it?

I haven’t dug into it in a lil while but last I remember it seemed like that was where we were on it

I think it’s a combo of all the above:
- Dudes tryna tour arenas well beyond their lit peak
- lotta dudes like durk don’t even got the catalog to sustain a headlining arena tour
- the music in general is really made for slidin around in the whip
- little to no stage presence (see 21 savage)

Small venues or bust, and you gotta hit the road immediately and leverage that small window when you’re super lit

Then Detroit cats are touring the old school way right now. Ray & Veeze going to be super strong the rest of the year

I haven’t dug into it in a lil while but last I remember it seemed like that was where we were on it
Yea, that's been the general consensus for years. Keefe even said as much and he was in the car. Everyone has always said the streets said it was Orlando. But he's been dead so idk what they'd be searching. Maybe Reggie is right and it's Keefe getting charged as an accessory.

Then Detroit cats are touring the old school way right now. Ray & Veeze going to be super strong the rest of the year
No doubt!

I was outta town and, unfortunately, missed when they slid thru Denver 😵

That’s the way to do it, though - grounded in reality/methodically gettin to it

Packed houses in every city

Yea it's basically been the worst kept secret ever lol The killers of both Big and Pac have been known for over 20yrs. They're both dead too at this point though.

Back
Top Bottom