Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Bink is even disrespected by Math by having the sound ****ed up his whole episode

and Bink is still operating off old school 90's rules. There are no rules in hip hop anymore, biting is allowed.

and like Mecca has been saying, not having a tag like Swizz and Just hurt

Yeah he's standing on bad business all around. fake humble aka too cool for a tag.

He should have went to a bigger platform/podcast. Video clips been out since last month and no one's really discussing it.

D1A3814A-3807-4BF5-8956-1237724BDCDC.jpeg

This Payroll album really one of the better ones. Motivational like hell, and a lot of reality raps + steps in his progress etc. He really put together a hell of an album. Seemed to follow FACE album, with some of the skits from his mom speaking etc.

$tacy $tacy RUSSIAN CREAM RUSSIAN CREAM , his grand pops really the one that put him in the mix? That’s an interesting hustle story. Half an oz.

I think y’all said it in here, but Payroll talks about how he was a spoiled kid coming up, until **** went left, and they started the hustle ****. Cool to see him touch on that.

This Payroll album really one of the better ones. Motivational like hell, and a lot of reality raps + steps in his progress etc. He really put together a hell of an album. Seemed to follow FACE album, with some of the skits from his mom speaking etc.

$tacy $tacy RUSSIAN CREAM RUSSIAN CREAM , his grand pops really the one that put him in the mix? That’s an interesting hustle story. Half an oz.

I think y’all said it in here, but Payroll talks about how he was a spoiled kid coming up, until **** went left, and they started the hustle ****. Cool to see him touch on that.
90% of the dbco dudes was spoiled kids. I ain’t knocking it cuz I was a spoiled kid. I can’t stamp his story tho cuz I never heard it but I never heard otherwise either. He been talking like that for over a decade so he had to had pitched something at some point even if it was baby ****.

The team east dudes was really the ones with the rags to riches, grew up with nothing story.

90% of the dbco dudes was spoiled kids. I ain’t knocking it cuz I was a spoiled kid. I can’t stamp his story tho cuz I never heard it but I never heard otherwise either. He been talking like that for over a decade so he had to had pitched something at some point even if it was baby ****.

The team east dudes was really the ones with the rags to riches, grew up with nothing story.

Fa sho! He had his mother and grandmother on the album, talking their **** :lol:. That’s hard

Back
Top Bottom