Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I'd argue that kanye's wife did that for everybody around the globe

70F9E79D-A381-433B-AC0B-B9DFDF72D9E1.jpeg

She set the template for the 2010s

I don't think you can't keep putting your body and heart through that.

That's part of the problem. Besides the procedures themselves, a lot of people doing it aren't physically healthy in the first place and people end up dying.

It's sort of crazy, because in sports you want to try and avoid surgery if you can, because of complications, but a lot of women are running for quick fixes. Just stuff like infection and blood clots.

Kashdoll was just speaking about that.

She always seem like a cool chick, the most "normal" outta this generation of female rappers.

It was solid indeed but about 1/3 the size of a rolling loud, sxsw, Coachella, lollapalooza or even made in America. It’s plenty of events no doubt but a Tip or Gucci or even Baby type who’s cool with everybody could really put out something special that people will show up for.

Mans acting like the traffic isn’t bad enough already. :lol:

Last edited:
Probly cuz it’s like 5 concerts/events in the A every summer instead of one known big one :lol: …The money just spread out over those couple months
True. There’s spring music fest, Mary j blige festival, revolt summit, EYL conference off the top of my head. It’s a show every week, wifey got me scrambling for sza tickets right now.

Back
Top Bottom