Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Anyone ever had Rap Snacks?

I eat rap snacks, like once every other month after smoking :lol:. Spot we get papers from, has them by the abundance. The best ones are the Boosie & Lil Baby joints. Them joints Be hitting. The moneybagg yo ones, are wayyyy tooo salty. Those are terrible. Rick Ross joints straight too.

I eat rap snacks, like once every other month after smoking :lol:. Spot we get papers from, has them by the abundance. The best ones are the Boosie & Lil Baby joints. Them joints Be hitting. The moneybagg yo ones, are wayyyy tooo salty. Those are terrible. Rick Ross joints straight too.

I forgot Lil Baby. Yeah them joints crack.

I got some ppl Im cool with that attend wrestlemania and all the other major wrestling events. Dudes all like 35+ and no kids. I was done with wrestling after like 12 years old.

I get it, Ppl like what they like....but EYE just dont see whats appealing about it at this stage of life. The storylines arent something I wouldnt want to be paying attention to at this age lol shidd the NBA is silly enough :lol:
Same boat as most...big wrestling fan pre and during the attitude era...exited shortly after.

My family has always been into wrestling though...we literally just stopped getting together for wrestlemania every year due to Covid. So my family wasn't just part of wrestling mainstream movement.

So with that said, while I don't actively seek out professional wrestling now a days, whenever I do check it out, I am still impressed with the athletic feats that are pulled off. Storyline can be fake, sure...you can fake jumping over a 6'6 dude...jumping across a ring to land an elbow. They pull of stuff that is elite athletic ability.

Throw the whole case away already :lol: But give them all like 2 weeks in jail for wasting our time
73BF2EEE-29B4-4F2F-B774-6ECC82A4633B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom