Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What I truly don’t understand is why snitching means so much to civilians. You literally about to clock in to the 9 to 5 in a matter of hours, the hell you so invested for? :rofl:
Not saying what I’d do but I Can’t shake what I was brought up on. I was raised more Principle driven and to own what you did and always taught that we made the decisions that got us here so own that ****. And never put my fam in Jeopardy because of what I did (snitching to get out of a choice I made)(cats can’t get to you, Fam is next).

Last edited:
….also though for a lot of the slow people, Snitches, informants, witness names can be redacted and you’ll never know who gave up the info but everyone thinks anybody who gives up info has to have paperwork on them with their name on it so the whole world can see if the right person requests/gets the paperwork. If that was the case their would be hardly any informants, snitches, witnesses.
Say TI without saying TI

What I truly don’t understand is why snitching means so much to civilians. You literally about to clock in to the 9 to 5 in a matter of hours, the hell you so invested for? :rofl:
I be dying reading all this stuff. I'd wager most these people on the net going back and forth on this topic never stepped foot in a courtroom. The infatuation with this stuff is weird AF.

I be dying reading all this stuff. I'd wager most these people on the net going back and forth on this topic never stepped foot in a courtroom. The infatuation with this stuff is weird AF.
Don’t have to step In Court to know factual ****, grew up around it and knew it wasn’t the route I wanted to take. Had a snitch in my fam, waited until about a year after he got released before he got sent to the cemetery.

I mean, it's a fascination with the music first. So why wouldn't they be fascinated with their lives? People first are listening to gang members talk about a lifestyle. People are learning that's a facade.

Would fans be in to some of these dudes if they didn't talk about street stuff? It ain't like a lot of these dudes are lyrical or deep and introspective.

I'd be a little upset if I found out 38 Spesh, Ransom and Cormega weren't who they are in music Would I stop listening, probably not, because I've been listening to Ran and Mega for years, heck, over a decade.

I mean, it's a fascination with the music first. So why wouldn't they be fascinated with their lives? People first are listening to gang members talk about a lifestyle. People are learning that's a facade.

Would fans be in to some of these dudes if they didn't talk about street stuff? It ain't like a lot of these dudes are lyrical or deep and introspective.

I'd be a little upset if I found out 38 Spesh, Ransom and Cormega weren't who they are in music Would I stop listening, probably not, because I've been listening to Ran and Mega for years, heck, over a decade.
When Ransom was part of the A-Team with Hitchcock

Had Finally Rich on rotation non stop. Definitely a great debut album. But I could never really get with his stuff after that but he had bangers here and there.

I still try to figure out how Faneto became the hit it did.

Was like Santa Claus for me.

and I stopped watching. I still don't understand how people can watch it as adults knowing it's fake. Not to judge, but why not watch boxing or UFC instead.
They tune in for the story line. I don’t remember when I stopped watching but it just got corny over time.

As a kid I was intrigued with the wrestling story lines. I think I knew it was fake even back then. Once the new era came in and they went to a PG rating, I was out. **** just got corny. If I hear about some of the older guys coming back for cameos or segments, I’ll try and catch the clips on YT.

Booker T, Undertaker, The Rock, HHH, Randy Orton >>>>

I think I was more hurt as a kid when I found out wrestling was fake :smh:

Died on that hill so many times 😢. Damn near fought my older sisters/cousins about it.

10 years since drill goat Keith cozart dropped his masterpiece finally rich

On God this was me when my big sister told me wrestling was fake.
Girl do you not see all this blood? Was ready to hit bout it. :lol:

Tried to convince my sister kane and undertaker were brothers and had a house fire when they was kids and kane died or so they thought. That’s why he wears the mask and needs the voice thing to talk….. looked me in my eyes and died laughing

I look at it like this, if you can't take responsibility for your actions it's a coward act. That don't just apply to doing crime. A _ that works a 9-5 got more integrity than a _ that did crime with his boys, claiming he this and that, banging the set, that turns around and snitch on his people.

Back
Top Bottom