Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lil Baby at the ASG was hilarious. Matter fact that whole event was jokes. Fab had me dying.

"Im from Brooklyn you know we hoop"

Air balls 2 in a row :lol:

I understand why this is a terrible look for him right now…

But what he’s describing is the lack of sympathy that people have for any white people in general especially straight white ones because of the ******** that they’ve/their ancestors done over the past 400+ or so years. And to be fair it’s pretty much rightfully so given how much bull **** Blacks/certain POC have to put up with even through this “white guilt” phase to this day. Which is the part he either purposefully isn’t mentioning or they cut out.

Ye aside I remember this year I had an old/er white boss who made a comment about a work situation where someone was giving me trouble “he’s probably an old white male” meanwhile dude saying this was old and white too :lol: like dog was tryna pander to me or they got this white guilt thing going.

Hated this season but they kinda touched on it here:

But I get why that’s terrible for him right now in conjunction with the Floyd ****. Don’t understand how that even comes up in convo and I don’t get what his goal is rn.

But what he’s describing is the lack of sympathy that people have for any white people in general especially straight white ones because of the bull**** that they’ve/their ancestors done over the past 400+ or so years. And to be fair it’s pretty much rightfully so given how much bull **** Blacks/certain POC have to put up with even through this “white guilt” phase to this day. Which is the part he either purposefully isn’t mentioning or they cut out.

Ye aside I remember this year I had an old/er white boss who made a comment about a work situation where someone was giving me trouble “he’s probably an old white male” meanwhile dude saying this was old and white too :lol: like dog was tryna pander to me or they got this white guilt thing going.

But I get why that’s terrible for him right now in conjunction with the Floyd ****. Don’t understand how that even comes up in convo and I don’t get what his goal is rn.

Aint
No
Way

:rofl:

But what he’s describing is the lack of sympathy that people have for any white people in general especially straight white ones because of the bull**** that they’ve/their ancestors done over the past 400+ or so years. And to be fair it’s pretty much rightfully so given how much bull **** Blacks/certain POC have to put up with even through this “white guilt” phase to this day. Which is the part he either purposefully isn’t mentioning or they cut out.

Just let him go bruh

Aint
No
Way

:rofl:

You seem like you’re in touch enough wit social media and whatnot to where you see this energy lol. Somewhat Performative yet rightful turn of the tides being that you can trace most socioeconomic problems right now back to a straight white male being in power.

It’s Ye on the path he’s been on the past few weeks (years :lol:) so of course people gonna take it as “won’t someone think of the poor white people” and pretend that aspects of what he’s saying isn’t true, and it’s on him for phrasing it in the dumbest way possible to where someone gonna chop it up for engagement like they’re doing.

Whoever dude is that keeps deleting posts over slight profanity please rest brother :lol:. Nike ain’t coming with a cease and desist to take They name off the site because I typed out [garbage eating animal] :lol:

:lol: ^ y’all are saying the same thing bruh is in a different way. Nobody feeling sorry or extending grace to no white man after everything that’s happened these past 400+ years

6pac 6pac I know you ain’t defending this bozo
stand-up.gif

Whoever dude is that keeps deleting posts over slight profanity please rest brother :lol:. Nike ain’t coming with a cease and desist to take They name off the site because I typed out [garbage eating animal] :lol:
I’m sure this must be a confusing time for you, but the use of slurs and profanity has been against our policies long before you ever joined.

I guess if you’re that upset about it you can always follow Ye to Parler. Otherwise, feel free to relax and follow the rules like everyone else.

This *****

giphy.webp

giphy.webp

You seem like you’re in touch enough wit social media and whatnot to where you see this energy lol. Somewhat Performative yet rightful turn of the tides being that you can trace most socioeconomic problems right now back to a straight white male being in power.

It’s Ye on the path he’s been on the past few weeks (years :lol:) so of course people gonna take it as “won’t someone think of the poor white people” and pretend that aspects of what he’s saying isn’t true, and it’s on him for phrasing it in the dumbest way possible to where someone gonna chop it up for engagement like they’re doing.

Bro…just strike thru everything. He’s not saying ANYTHING new/novel or thought provoking. Nothing at all man. Look at you right now :lol:

Holy ****.

Kanye just repeating Stupid talking points.

I do find cis white (& latin that pass off as white) women slandering cis women ironic & hypocritical but I do think there is a lack of sympathy. However when the matter is brought up, it's fantasized as oppression (the Atlanta episode)

But how you Gon say white males don't have a platform and claim Jews (unless they're not considered white) are blackballing you and controlling Diddy (a billionaire)

are you being contrarian or do you believe some of the stuff you type

Back
Top Bottom