Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Partially agree with him on the seeking attention angle. If he wanted to contact his dad, kid could’ve tried to reach out through more direct channels before he took to social media. But I understand today’s different.

I haven’t played it all the way through, but every song I’ve heard on this new YG is damn good.

This ***** went from:

-“i’m going to WAR”
-telling Diddy he’s a fed whose moves are being dictated by the jews
-wearing white lives matter shirts
-“his foot wasn’t even on his neck like that”

to:
“hurt people hurt people”

You can’t make this stuff up.

This ***** went from:

-“i’m going to WAR”
-telling Diddy he’s a fed whose moves are being dictated by the jews
-wearing white lives matter shirts
-“his foot wasn’t even on his neck like that”

to:
“hurt people hurt people”

You can’t make this stuff up.

Man went off on Piers in his alternative voice. He called Piers Morgan broke

Piers: "Listen, how about you..."

Kanye: "How much money are you worth"

Piers: "Not as much as you"

Kanye: "So then how about you take MY ADVICE"
:rofl:

That voice yo be doing be killin me, so strange like a whole other person :lol: :smh: …I’m guessing it’s his “white voice” when he be with them folks but I don’t know any white ppl sounding as weird and soft as Kanye be sounding :lol:
I give him the pass regarding the code switching cause white folk will play those "you're angry" card. Challenged someone in a meeting regarding some foolish idea(who happens to be a white women) and she and this other white chick said I sounded angry where everyone else said they didn't see anything wrong with what I said. I guess they want us to talk soft like Kanye.

Man, I never saw the dvd that came with Thoughts of a Predicate Felon. This joint just took me back. Shows how Yayo was always the hungry dude who was appreciative of his position. 50 really did set them all up to win and never seemed like he was trying to stop them from getting their shine. :smokin

Buck with the NASTY fake 7s at the 20:06 :lol:

What a time.

Crazy how you can watch the Floyd video & your takeaway is “he was on drugs doe”
Was Kanye not insinuating that they’d given him fentanyl “they hit him with fentanyl, his knee wasn’t even on his neck like that”

Kanye moves and bounces in and out of his thoughts while telling stories, sometimes he’s saying so much you can’t understand any of it.

I wasn’t planning on watching that Owens Doc, but I might check it out. **** got me bugging out on how he watches and and comes away with “they hit him with fentanyl”.

Stranger than fiction.

Back
Top Bottom