Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Druski got YB & Kodak on live :lol: (separately)

:lol:

1666149071266.png

NORE & DRINK CHAMPS ARE TOO POWERFUL!!! CENSORING KANYE! AND DENYING KANYE HIS RIGHTS!

The YALLA censoring a billionaire and taking away his rights! Unfair! Look at him.

A030723E-E25B-4040-87F4-63CA3D6CDDB9.jpeg

But on the real…it’s kinda wild. Some *****s are more upset at NORE posting and deleting a video with lies for clicks that Kanye said…than Kanye lying about a black man being murdered on camera by police.

Did Nore ever have his twins?

Like I said, I'll believe it when I see it....

According to a source familiar with the discussions, Parler’s parent company, Parlement, has been trying to offload its social media platform to potential buyers over the last few weeks. One prospective buyer described Parlement’s asking price for the platform as wildly inflated, and said they were stunned by the site’s low number of daily active users.

Parler was one of the first social media platforms to bill itself as a censorship-free alternative to mainstream services like Facebook and Twitter but has struggled in the wake of a post-January 6th de-platforming and the rise of rival networks like Gettr and Rumble. The service currently maintains around 50,000 daily active users, a source familiar told The Verge, compared to hundreds of millions for even moderately sized networks like Twitter and

Back
Top Bottom