Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I wonder why the TreyWay owner only sends him to these hostile cities/states with a handful of cats? All those NY bloods and y’all can’t hop on a couple trucks/buses together?

Also wondering if all those pics The Game just posted are real. We know he’s one heck of a photo editor

what is the only reason you would limit yourself to <12 *****es if you could **** most chicks in america/the world lol

my guess is either everyone burning like limewire in 07 or they are good at keeping secrets for the freaky/weird **** that they like and indulge in or some combination of both

this supposed to be Nudy manager I believe too lol

https://www.billboard.com/files/media/21-savage-and-amber-rose-****-walk-2017-billboard-1548.jpg
img.jpg

:smh:
Oooh Yeah I figured that
But I was thinking some other reason
But yeah
All these folks with the herp derp
Ti
Rihianna
Chris brown
Kakkarot

buggin..one of da few redeemable tracks off that sophomore slump.
The last song on the that album
Was the title track I believe
The inspiration
And keep it gangsta
Maybe the intro
And mr. 17.5
are the only songs I liked off that album
Ooooh and bury me a g

but he has kept it in every city by pulling up there and talking **** in every city he was “banned” from. you didnt ban a ***** from a city because you brought 100+ *****s to a club and performance. If your word was really law (as opposed to the real situation of his fathers word being law and not any of the jrs), then you wouldnt have even needed to do all of that and you’d be in the backyard blowing bubbles wib your daughter meanwhile Tekashi wouldnt have made it past the first time he tried to cop gars in houston if your young *****s really took your word as law

he hasnt been touched, you arent beating hundreds of *****s in their own city with you & <20 goons and he’d be 10x the dummy for getting into a shootout at a festival full of white people

not to mention who’s to say the performance wasnt already cancelled for potentially dozens of other issues and J Prince is just postering for social media.

OG J Prince better get his kids they about to lame his legacy out. It was much doper when other people spoke for the Prince’s reach vs. all this social media flexing because every ***** bleeds. If they start doing too much off of stripes that their father put in, they’re going to invite negative energy that wasnt there when they were just chilling as Houston royalty.

It’s like if Romeo started trying to act hard off of the work P put in instead of just being cool *** Romeo that had the show, played ball @ school and got to **** Rev Run daughter. nobody gonna try no fu **** with him because he just be chilling enjoying the money.

you dont get stripes off violating a ***** until he builds himself as something to get stripes off of.
Pretty much. They are living off their father's name. And the Game talking bout he ain't got an album out, but he's promoting a European tour as well as a fitness plan.

I never liked the song much but that video just put a big *** smile on my face :lol:

Offset should've got more camera time to hit dance moves. Funny part is that Joe laughed at an old video of him doing some of that same popping on Everyday Struggle.

Speaking of music not aging well ...I forgot bout this song until i just heard the beat in the background of a college game ....remembered how trash it is :lol: :sick:

This song had it all, beat and hook and Jeezy gave us trash. This song just didn't work, Jeezy wasn't Jeezy. His verses were boring as **** on this song.

102 was T R A S H. Had like 3-4 bangers and the rest were off.

103 is so damn hard, that **** was serious. It's up there for me with The Recession and 101.

I still get sick thinking about that documentary they did during 103 and they in the studio playing that one song, I never found that ****in song. I'm still hurt.

Back
Top Bottom