Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That **** rockin. I really don’t understand what they were thinking with the rollout. He got some straight heat on there. Bangers, and he really popping his ****.

The beat changes and flows on some of these songs. Idk how *****s not peeping a lot of the songs being 2 different beats, and him switching flows accordingly on there. That’s tuff

Did he even need a rollout. He’s in the pocket where the music speaks for itself. He’s #1 in his lane, just put it out in the summer

“I put glue on both hands, so I can’t fumble”

3C146A34-07A4-4680-B42B-0EB6671A1DD8.jpeg

Kendrick easily been my favorite artist the past decade, but i just can't get into the album heavy. It like he doubled down on all the tracks i didn't like off of TPAB. glad a artist of that magnitude stepped in with that messaging on a large scale, but personally that album is average as hell to me.

Kendrick easily been my favorite artist the past decade, but i just can't get into the album heavy. It like he doubled down on all the tracks i didn't like off of TPAB. glad a artist of that magnitude stepped in with that messaging on a large scale, but personally that album is average as hell to me.

but you liked Pimp A Butterfly?

but you liked Pimp A Butterfly?

Loved it outside of maybe like 6 tracks & it's like he took those 6 tracks & frmulated a whole album around them. This last joint was just a little too slow tempo for me. figured by now it would grow on me but it hasn't. Only album of his that i can say i haven't thoroughly enjoyed, it is what it is nobody is 100%

Nicki Minaj is a miserable *** person, man. She’s doing all this and hasn’t had a meaningful hit in years. She couldn’t even drop a fire track with Baby, and he been giving any and everybody a stimulus over the last few years :lol:

This Baby album is hard though. Confused as hell at them jumping out with this Heyyy nonsense.

Nicki Minaj is a miserable *** person, man. She’s doing all this and hasn’t had a meaningful hit in years. She couldn’t even drop a fire track with Baby, and he been giving any and everybody a stimulus over the last few years :lol:

This Baby album is hard though. Confused as hell at them jumping out with this Heyyy nonsense.

She's lost her marbles fr. Missy would never.
Missy put on fr. Nicki not even nice like that to be acting like this.
Todays female rappers just suck. Glorilla the one though.

Last edited:

Lmaooo very true. It’s a good album, but there’s minimal songs on there that you can just bump out of nowhere randomly. The only song I’ve really consistently listened to since it came out was the GFK track.

Back
Top Bottom