Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dope of Baby and P to give this to an upcoming podcaster like Loon.

Sincerely trying to give this a chance, but from homie sweating to Baby giving muted responses it seems like more like a conversation during a break at a 12 step program.

NGL I was anticipating the album as much as someone could at this stage in my life but I think I’ve seen enough to know how it’s gonna play out. I‘ll have to get my ratchet fix elsewhere. Back to Miles Davis and Mach.

Hov Really went out on a limb there…with Drake, Kendrick & Cole 😱

:lol: it seems funny looking back but outside of maaaybe Kodak or Youngboy it’s hard to think of artists since 2016 that will be here in 2032. They were in that early/mid 20s range back then

Fif’s son should’ve kept that part to himself. :lol:

People seemed to have been one the fence for years when it came to that topic. Now we know the BM was initially getting $25K/month and wanted to go to court to get an INCREASE… seems like there’s a case to be made for 50’s claim that the mom/kid were entitled. The courts saw it fit to reduce the monthly to $6700, so that blew up in their face.

He's bringing it up to smear his deadbeat (to him) daddy. 50 a very well respected business man and should never have put his son in this situation over that lame mother of his (Wich he chose to lay with).
He'll probably be on "**** 50" time well over his 50's

yoFif’s son should’ve kept that part to himself. :lol:

People seemed to have been one the fence for years when it came to that topic. Now we know the BM was initially getting $25K/month and wanted to go to court to get an INCREASE… seems like there’s a case to be made for 50’s claim that the mom/kid were entitled. The courts saw it fit to reduce the monthly to $6700, so that blew up in their face.
Fif also bought them a crib in Atlanta, so hombre was jacking it with the "$6700 in NYC ain't nothing" line. Which is a lie especially during that time. People keep using the "50 got x amount of money" line, but you can't buy your kids love and respect if all they look at you as is a meal ticket. Plenty of foolishness between both parties, so it's easy for outsiders who never experienced said problems to make commentary.

How old is his son? homie gotta be past 18
He's 25 according to that video.

At the end of the day that’s his son can’t ride with the way 50 going. They older now and should be able to sit down at least. Yea, things are misunderstood when you’re a child but as you get older you should see things a lil more clearly. If the sit down goes left cool but 50 too scared to even talk to him in person.

Jay and beans were crying on a song about their dads while they were in their 30s. That hurt don’t go away

Makes this even funnier

Back
Top Bottom