Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

My son woke my *** up listening to Herbo, maybe I should check it out.

That or put the paws on him for waking me up :lol:

I went to my little cousin HS game last Friday. After the game we in the parking lot parlaying and they was on that Herbo heavy. Actually made me proud. :lol: Reminded me of them days when we was bumping Wayne cutting up after games. That Herbo fire though.

Homie said kanye is on the shop along with salehe. Salehehe thanked him for the opportunity and influence and he said kanye just snapped and went in on him to his face .

Called him trash , said his crocs are a stolen design , non stop just ****ting on him and also called Virgil “just a photoshop artist” smh

Also said something about Jewish people . Doesn’t know if it’ll air or not

Homie said kanye is on the shop along with salehe. Salehehe thanked him for the opportunity and influence and he said kanye just snapped and went in on him to his face .

Called him trash , said his crocs are a stolen design , non stop just ****ting on him and also called Virgil “just a photoshop artist” smh

I wouldn’t hold my breath. :lol:

I can't wait to hear about a situation where somebody actually puts their hands on ye. Billionaire or not some people just need a punch in the face.

He needed to be Draymond

I can't wait to hear about a situation where somebody actually puts their hands on ye. Billionaire or not some people just need a punch in the face.

If we going with the conspiracy that his mouth was wired because someone hit em I don’t think that’s gonna make a difference 😂 this ***** has risked millions, friendships, career suicide several times to say what he believes is right

Ain’t no shutting that ***** up & the quicker people realize that the better it will be for everyone involved

and you guys call me the old washed one :lol:

1665510343816.gif

Not defending Kanye
Not defending Kanye
Not defending Kanye

But plenty of people were echoing similar sentiments regarding Virgil and his designs prior to his passing, so I'm interested in the heel turn.

Not defending Kanye.
Not defending Kanye.
Rip to Virgil
But yeah his designs been kinda wack
He was not overtly embracing far right rethoric tho

F kanye
F kanye

Not defending Kanye
Not defending Kanye
Not defending Kanye

But plenty of people were echoing similar sentiments regarding Virgil and his designs prior to his passing, so I'm interested in the heel turn.

Not defending Kanye.
Not defending Kanye.
Ye’s ****** up for saying that because that’s supposed to be his man

But the knock on off white/Virgil designs was coming from US… it wasn’t white people ****ting on his designs & calling him a scammer🤷🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom