Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yak wild for this :lol:

Sound like a Ciara song

This really sound like some South FL **** :pimp: :lol:

Yak found the formula again. Him hating on YB like that recently was crazy tho :smh:

Does this technically count as his sophomore album? Label taking extra precautions, but those delays start throwing people off a bit. Fans are fickle.

I think they used Right On as a heat check. That wasn’t it though.

He got a documentary coming out on Prime in August. I think it’s part of the rollout

He going do big numbers either way. I just hope the music is closer to the **** he was making with Quay Global. And less industry features. We will see tho. Ball in his court

I think the reason most people love Lil Baby is you literally saw his rise. You can tell he actually put in the work to get to where he is. Just seeing him evolve you literally can’t hate. Not saying y’all hating if you don’t like his music but you gotta appreciate his rise in such a short time. He makes the kids feel like they can make it as well, corny but true :lol:.

When I heard My Dawg I said yea he up next. I ain’t even really like Freestyle at first but it grew on me. On another note he might need to hire a stylist and stop buying the mannequin.

I’m not hating on baby at all. He and Durk been my go to artist for a minute now. The hierarchy for me goes as follows:

Weezy goat

Super Future

Lil baby/Durkio

I think the reason most people love Lil Baby is you literally saw his rise. You can tell he actually put in the work to get to where he is. Just seeing him evolve you literally can’t hate. Not saying y’all hating if you don’t like his music but you gotta appreciate his rise in such a short time. He makes the kids feel like they can make it as well, corny but true :lol:.

When I heard My Dawg I said yea he up next. I ain’t even really like Freestyle at first but it grew on me. On another note he might need to hire a stylist and stop buying the mannequin.
Some people could say Durks rise is equally as respectable because it took him longer. He grinded until he finally made it.

Bro they had the formula. Lol them first couple tapes that had Hard in the title was when I got into bruh.

This really year 5 for shorty. Damn.

He might the last ***** to blow from a DJ Drama Gangsta Grillz and Datpiff/Livemixtapes exclusives.

Idk maybe I’m washed but I don’t feel Lil Baby music. He’s def talented but that’s young ***** music to me. Hell I’m liable to throw on some Anita Baker or Sade before anything nowadays #washeddotcom

1292A6D8-8F76-4D27-BFD0-B63A0A380D76.gif

Creative but somewhat random to go at EM for 10 min, prolly cause of SB

But this is exactly why ppl have Game not. Top 10-15 rapper (Catalog wise he is) it’s these loser/corny antics.

By no means im an EM fan, Em is terrible, but this was not needed lmao

Misplaced, because his fans don't even care about Eminem to even care about this. Just wasting time howling at the moon.

Trying to get Em's fans to listen to you for marketing and streams? I guess.

Is he still doing the Chris Brown album tomorrow? If so, I"m good. I'll let you guys let me know what songs are worth listening to. It took me forever to get through that Kanye project.

Creative but somewhat random to go at EM for 10 min, prolly cause of SB

But this is exactly why ppl have Game not. Top 10-15 rapper (Catalog wise he is) it’s these loser/corny antics.

By no means im an EM fan, Em is terrible, but this was not needed lmao

Smh never thought his root for the white rapper>the black one. Somebody pass rabbit a pen

That Game record got stale mid way through. Let's see if the yt dude takes the bait.

That Banks freestyle was Mad boring.

Hopefully the Game got that dumb **** out his system & delivers on the album as usual. I need new music & this has been a downright BAD year for rap releases.

Back
Top Bottom