Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gang gang huh
412767E4-823B-4DF3-8EAE-CE4297717247.jpeg

Now this is somebody the A needs to really get behind instead of some of these other goofy dudes. But Peewee does as much press as pre-COTI2 Lloyd Banks :lol:

Peewee’s content being a hood favorite. Dude has charisma like a mf, but he plays his lane, so not everyone sees the talent/potential. Not mad at it, some cats don’t want to be on front street like that. But he has BANGERS and always gets love in the streets. He’s one of those if-you-know-you-know acts. :smokin

Last edited:

That’s Durk first #1. First plat. And highest first week sales etc. A collab album with Baby.

That pairing only really benefited Durk. He got some well deserved looks from the Drake feature. Then the Baby collab. Von blowing up (and death) and hopping on smart collabs like Back In Blood and Coi Lerray joint. Took him from the cusp, to being on, on.

The album was mid because baby was trying to imitate Durk with the drill rap on every song.

I don’t even need to hear another song with them 2 let alone a full album again

When *****s dropped this mid song, with the terrible forced whiny Hook from Durk, and super generic verses…and forced “voice and hero” shtick…I knew it was not going to be “it”

The most memorable song from these two…is their collab with Khaled. In which Lil Baby completely stole the show.

So much so this parody of it describing Baby completely dominating the song. has near 3 mil views and goes viral constantly. Along with the white girl at the wedding rapping Baby part, which was a whole other thing :lol:

Better duo on paper, than in the studio. And I really hope baby just gets out that Meek/Durk orbit. Brought in another mid feature…like this one :lol:

That’s Durk first #1. First plat. And highest first week sales etc. A collab album with Baby.

That pairing only really benefited Durk. He got some well deserved looks from the Drake feature. Then the Baby collab. Von blowing up (and death) and hopping on smart collabs like Back In Blood and Coi Lerray joint. Took him from the cusp, to being on, on.
This is true but your initial statement was charity and he elevated via baby when it was a culmination of things.

Back
Top Bottom