Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY wants a versus against da 🐉

1DBFF1A2-68B9-41AA-91F6-DC2B805EE905.gif

Marques Houston has like 2 or 3 joints solo. Off top only thing I can think of is the naked song and him wearing that see thru suit. He doesn’t deserve a verzuz. Honestly the whole verzuz needs to end, it ain’t nothing but a “I’m washed” concert.
You must not know r&b then. Lets not forget that Marques Houston had R Kelly & Keith Sweat in his corner.
Marques Houston solo:
Naked
Sex Wit You
That Girl
Circles
Only You
Pop That Booty
Clubbin
Favorite Girl
Pullin On Her Hair
Wonderful

If we bring up features:
Good Lookin Out by Mila J
First Time by Yung Joc

IMX/Immature:
Extra Extra
Im not a Fool
Give Up the Ghost
First Time
Beautiful
Stay The Night
Constantly
Feel The Funk
In and Out of Love
Please Don't Go

caught a few mins of the verzuz last night. that **** was a circus and terrible. buncha dudes who not used to being on stage and it showed with the antics. Verzuz lasted 1 year too long in my opinion

Bro I had zero knowledge of this verzuz when I said Mario was a better singer than Chris brown. I only found out through this thread. Mario should have went against Trey songz, they have comparable skills and catalog.

They've done a terrible advertisement of it for the past year or so. There's been little lead up.

and when it's been done, it's been done by the artist. I guess you have people like Cam who aren't going to promote it, if they aren't being paid too.

and why would you have it on NBA draft night?

The only reason I knew about it was because I was being told how bad it was, and we started watching for jokes.

You must not know r&b then. Lets not forget that Marques Houston had R Kelly & Keith Sweat in his corner.
Marques Houston solo:
Naked
Sex Wit You
That Girl
Circles
Only You
Pop That Booty
Clubbin
Favorite Girl
Pullin On Her Hair
Wonderful

If we bring up features:
Good Lookin Out by Mila J
First Time by Yung Joc

IMX/Immature:
Extra Extra
Im not a Fool
Give Up the Ghost
First Time
Beautiful
Stay The Night
Constantly
Feel The Funk
In and Out of Love
Please Don't Go
This was fire too

any one check the new roddy ricch? real talk is so ***... not even going to check his other 2 songs..

Lloyd vs Omarion would have been a better matchup

I don't think Omarion took Mario serious.. because his catalog is way better than his

Lloyd vs Omarion would have been a better matchup

I don't think Omarion took Mario serious.. because his catalog is way better than his

I’d be inclined to agree with this, but the court of public opinion (social media) says the Omarion got washed. I only saw the clips, but it seemed like O was struggling with the singing.

Back
Top Bottom