Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ricky D Ricky D

This is why Birdman not ****ing with him. If it was me I wouldn’t either. Knowing that you sing on the dead for less time - potentially you can sing on me knowing the Feds watching.

7C25AF71-76EA-4BF7-9E4F-F7D874DA52E6.jpeg
I watched this clip and I didn’t get the idea he was gonna tell on Baby. I thought he was just saying that he was offered a deal. I feel it though, you just never know man.

Or, Marcus Houston.
NOPE... Marques Houston deserves his own Versus main event. He has too many hits to be out there during a pre show when you look at his solo ish and his Immature/IMx ish.

With that being said, I thought it was a pretty good show. A lot of people are dogging the pre show, but I loved it more than the main event.

NOPE... Marques Houston deserves his own Versus main event. He has too many hits to be out there during a pre show when you look at his solo ish and his Immature/IMx ish.

With that being said, I thought it was a pretty good show. A lot of people are dogging the pre show, but I loved it more than the main event.
Marques Houston has like 2 or 3 joints solo. Off top only thing I can think of is the naked song and him wearing that see thru suit. He doesn’t deserve a verzuz. Honestly the whole verzuz needs to end, it ain’t nothing but a “I’m washed” concert.

It's funny this happens right after our R&B discussion
Bro I had zero knowledge of this verzuz when I said Mario was a better singer than Chris brown. I only found out through this thread. Mario should have went against Trey songz, they have comparable skills and catalog.

Back
Top Bottom