Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's almost like Doja Cat being a bed wench helped her. She's like the female Travis Scott. She's the "safe" version of sassy city girl/hot girl rap.

They don’t care bruh. Millennials are all lives matter. Long as she twerking and post have naked images, they don’t care

Bruh you know millennials are like 1982-1995. That's literally the generation that sparked this new pro black movement.

Koly P, OMB Peezy, bluebucksclan, Dave east, mozzy, G perico, payroll, peezy, rio the OG, etc.

ALL these dudes use a variety of beats and got lingo. None of them get played on the radio which is UNDERSTOOD. We haven’t outgrown rap, we just expect more from some of these so called young GOATS.

*****s talking about radio…in 2021 :lol:

All them dudes pooping and got a lane. My exact point. You don’t read man.

Nah that's the thing, they do "Care" this is the generation that goes super hard with the SJW ****. Her demographic especially is deep into that.

shorty hit a trifecta of racial comments, homophobic comments & being the "light skin It girl" & still grew bigger, **** is type remarkable given the climate :lol:

Trust me. This generation doesn’t care. They do all that BLM stuff just for FOMO reasons. We live in a integrated society. These black youth live white people. Women like Doja Cat gone always eat and prosper

*****s talking about radio…in 2021 :lol:

All them dudes pooping and got a lane. My exact point. You don’t read man.

Bruh, I don’t listen to radio. BUT they are people of ALLLL ages who still listen to the radio. Whether y’all realize it or not. Radio still matters to certain people.

I don’t do RADIO, you don’t do RADIO but some do

It's almost like Doja Cat being a bed wench helped her. She's like the female Travis Scott. She's the "safe" version of sassy city girl/hot girl rap.

Bruh you know millennials are like 1982-1995. That's literally the generation that sparked this new pro black movement.

I meant Gen-Z. But we never should’ve got to this point. It’s a lot sellouts in our race

Look man if you believe we are in a great era of hiphop Enjoy & indulge :lol: , i've had this convo entirely too much over the years. IN MY OPINION there's a lot of propping up of unoriginal, copy & paste bull**** rap

4-5 years ago I would agree but now every type of hip hop I wanna hear is right there. Griselda, all the Detroit and Cali _'s I **** with, Freddie Gibbs, Kevin Gates, some of the legends still putting good music. I do think it is a great time in hip hop. Everything is right there bro.

4-5 years ago I would agree but now every type of hip hop I wanna hear is right there. Griselda, all the Detroit and Cali _'s I **** with, Freddie Gibbs, Kevin Gates, some of the legends still putting good music. I do think it is a great time in hip hop. Everything is right there bro.

Yea i don't feel that way at all, sure there's still gonna be good music from artist that i love & random projects throughout the year. But for me the overall quality is down & it's not nearly as memorable or exciting these days. Just a lot of okay music with a couple moments sprinkled in.

Yea i don't feel that way at all, sure there's still gonna be good music from artist that i love & random projects throughout the year. But for me the overall quality is down & it's not nearly as memorable or exciting these days. Just a lot of okay music with a couple moments sprinkled in.

Most rappers are not gonna be good, especially these days, technology has made it so that anybody can record music and put it out. Most NBA players are not all-stars. Overall quality can apply to anything, majority of workers at a company ain't great workers.

The whole “good music” argument is subjective anyway. What some people are gonna say is trash somebody else loves. It’s enough out there for everybody and if not u got the internet, go listen to the old dusty boom bap **** like the old hating uncle.

“Moment Music”

Listen to it in lumps. I hate going into footlocker, clothing stores, boutiques and that’s all the music they play. Nobody want to hear that s**** all day
I don't know what shoe stores you going to, but that kind of **** is never played down here lol. Had Champs playing Dolph(like 3 days after the murder) and Social Status playing Donda.

Unpopular opinion: Killa Season is better.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::pimp::pimp::pimp:
Renzel since Mastermind >

Black Market was a dud(Black Dollar fire though.) Rest I'll give you.
Bruh, I don’t listen to radio. BUT they are people of ALLLL ages who still listen to the radio. Whether y’all realize it or not. Radio still matters to certain people.

I don’t do RADIO, you don’t do RADIO but some do
Couldn't tell you anyone who still listens to the radio with how accessible music is nowadays.

Funny how people still get mad when you don’t like their favorite artists. Music is subjective which this thread itself teaches you :lol:. And let’s be honest ain’t too many people bumping the “Superstar Class” (Drake, Kendrick, Cole) as mentioned earlier right now. A lot of that stuff is boring in the whip anyway. *turns Money Man back up*

Funny how people still get mad when you don’t like their favorite artists. Music is subjective which this thread itself teaches you :lol:. And let’s be honest ain’t too many people bumping the “Superstar Class” (Drake, Kendrick, Cole) as mentioned earlier right now. A lot of that stuff is boring in the whip anyway. *turns Money Man back up*

I have music for different situations. What I'm listening to on Saturday night on the way to the function is completely different to what I want to hear Sunday morning when I'm cleaning the crib.

I'm probably late with this...

But my NY peeps.

They have a throwback hip hop station 94.7

All the classics before rap went to crap.

Commercial free also, not sure how long it's been on but it's such a relief to listen to and not this BS that Hot 97 and Power 105 plays.

94.7 is the station.

Carry on

When did rap go to crap exactly?

You can have them redundant a**** raps.

Back
Top Bottom