Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Hey. On everything bruh. I hate guns. But the way s*** going, I need one at this point.

I’ll always be a hands>Lead type dude but I be fooling myself not to at least be ready. I’m seeing shootings on the news and SM DAILY! We really in a gunplay epidemic right now.

I’ve succumb.

My gripe has ALWAYS been with tough guys who can’t fight but run to a gun, or jackboys who again, ain’t got the hand speed. But everyone ain’t playing fair so, I gotta get me, me

I could have sworn I told you this

weebey-thewire.gif

Never had a gun. The one time I asked someone to get me one, he told me it's not worth having. Same Jamaican old head from around the way.

Most people I believe use them as props.

Hey. On everything bruh. I hate guns. But the way s*** going, I need one at this point.

I’ll always be a hands>Lead type dude but I be fooling myself not to at least be ready. I’m seeing shootings on the news and SM DAILY! We really in a gunplay epidemic right now.

I’ve succumb.

My gripe has ALWAYS been with tough guys who can’t fight but run to a gun, or jackboys who again, ain’t got the hand speed. But everyone ain’t playing fair so, I gotta get me, me

same way for me. Not a fan of guns at all. Lost ppl to em as well and just dnt even like seeing em. But got a wife and a kid and I wont be able to live with myself knowing something happened to them and I couldn’t adequately protect us. Will more than likely make my first purchase soon. Gonna check if there is a gun thread here and start educating myself. I dont need no army guns/assault rifle and what not, just something simple to protect myself.

same way for me. Not a fan of guns at all. Lost ppl to em as well and just dnt even like seeing em. But got a wife and a kid and I wont be able to live with myself knowing something happened to them and I couldn’t adequately protect us. Will more than likely make my first purchase soon. Gonna check if there is a gun thread here and start educating myself. I dont need no army guns/assault rifle and what not, just something simple to protect myself.
Check general section fam there is a long running gun thread. Also I know u close to the Mil. I can connect you with a good gun dealer if you need one.

Gotta understand some people are from wild places and have the things the jack boys look for. Gotta protect yaself before anything. If u slipping then u slipping but it’s not often I’m slipping either. When u from certain cities u learn to move right, that **** like learning to drive growing up.

Speaking of guns, heard one of my neighbors got hit up. I don’t know/fw dude like that but yeah. I know dude who allegedly did it to, smh

Jordan been whoring out the 1s as well. Crazy to see how many colorways they’ve put out over the past 2 couple of years.
Almost every month. I saw a few pairs in the wild and thought they were fakes until I looked it up and saw that these were legit colorways that they just pushed over the last few years.

I mean 1s been "whored out". I would say they devalued the High/OG High mold, but they're as popular as ever.

Back
Top Bottom