Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

No one listens to dudes music. IDK why he’s relevant. Fool never had any good music. And he’s been industry and a household name for 14 years. Sheep
Basically a socialite. I don't want to say he's influential, but he's important to the history of hip-hop for better or worse reasons.

Don't believe the tough act, but good entertainment either way.

I was saying the car was mad identifiable with the passenger side damage and it being a older model. They were worried about their faces, but not that. You better use a car that there's 10,000 of in your city.

You would hope that they would be smart enough to use a stolen car, but being that it was at a house and not up in flames covering up finger prints...... I hope someone didn't use their mommas car. :smh:
Probably a stolo or some chick car. Might be giving them dudes too much credit though they did the hit in broad day. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s registered to one of them dudes.

scooby-doo-guess-who.gif

Y’all know I hate guns but I think I’ve given in. I want a beretta PX4 Storm, you familiar with that gun? I don’t know much about guns
Grab a sig p365 or Springfield arms Hellcat for an everyday carry. Both are small very very easy to conceal and you still get the power of 9MM.

If you don't like guns and don't want to be obscene with your weapon it's my gun of choice.

I know the "cool" thing is to show your gun with the wild clip but in some situations that will put a target on your back without you knowing it. If I were to say rob a place I'd likely take an inventory of who is showing off their weapon and where they are in regards to my target.

Tonight was the first time i really been out since n_’s killed dolph.

ion trust NONE of these ol lurkin around @ the gas station a** n_’s bruh.

n_’s needa get tf on FR fr.

s*** got me uneasy af right now.

im doin EVERYTHING FAST round these n_’s.

sad but its how it gotta be..
100%
Head back on a swivel like it should’ve been the whole time. I carry a G43, need to get a good holster though I been pocket carrying

Grab a sig p365 or Springfield arms Hellcat for an everyday carry. Both are small very very easy to conceal and you still get the power of 9MM.

If you don't like guns and don't want to be obscene with your weapon it's my gun of choice.

I know the "cool" thing is to show your gun with the wild clip but in some situations that will put a target on your back without you knowing it. If I were to say rob a place I'd likely take an inventory of who is showing off their weapon and where they are in regards to my target.

Yeah, it’s nice
B5586F91-882E-4422-BBC8-8B9F4CFC531F.jpeg

This the beretta I’m enamored with

C6677DBF-95D0-4A9F-9E8C-F04EAE185CB0.jpeg

Last edited:
Am I late? Hov induction video package and Chappelle/Jay speech last night was beautiful

Homie gon have a crazy movie

Last edited:
Not the dude who would type up pages on people who have guns

Shock-Wow-GIF-source.gif

Hey. On everything bruh. I hate guns. But the way s*** going, I need one at this point.

I’ll always be a hands>Lead type dude but I be fooling myself not to at least be ready. I’m seeing shootings on the news and SM DAILY! We really in a gunplay epidemic right now.

I’ve succumb.

My gripe has ALWAYS been with tough guys who can’t fight but run to a gun, or jackboys who again, ain’t got the hand speed. But everyone ain’t playing fair so, I gotta get me, me

Back
Top Bottom