Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I thought the album cover was weak from an “art” standpoint, but folks are ready to tear homie down because it’s supposed to be offensive to women.

One dude really said “the number 1 threat to Black women is Black men”… because of this album cover . :smh:

People are just looking for anything to be outraged about at this point.

Have they gone the route of this being a minstrel show type depiction of black ppl yet?

NYPD has a whole internet division. One of their tactics is their female officers pose as IG models and catch a bunch of these dudes. Some of these dudes with minimal computer skills are legit surprised when the police arrest them for a crime that they "sublimaly" bragged about online.
Putting their own officers out their on the track is crazy

Putting their own officers out their on the track is crazy
They have been doing that in East New York with prostitution for years. By any means. I remember driving around the back roads of East New York(Where the sanitation trucks are parked up) a few years back to cut over to get to Rockaway. I saw some "prostitutes" walking the block. When I drove up a bit more by an intersection lo and behold a cop car was there in the cut waiting :lol:

Last edited:
Woke Up To ****** Looking Like Me

1634251993053.jpeg

They have been doing that in East New York with prostitution for years. By any means. I remember driving around the back roads of East New York(Where the sanitation trucks are parked up) a few years back to cut over to get to Rockaway. I saw some "prostitutes" walking the block. When I drove up a bit more by an intersection lo and behold a cop car was there in the cut waiting :lol:
Oh that's a controlled sting though.

Putting them on IG to go flirt with potential criminals puts them in way more danger.

Chicago ****** knew the feds been watching . In an interview they asked von what his goal is , he said just run it up and take care of his people before the feds get him

in a song durk literally says “they ask me where I’ll be in 10 years , I say The feds” smh

Back
Top Bottom