Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

****** got blueface trending with R.Kelly :lol: :lol:

they tryna say that he's sex trafficking women & "grooming" them.

1) Blueface been a weirdo since day 1 so i'm not surprised at all that he has a bad girls club
2) The internets ability to take accountability away from women in situations like this always amuses me.

Like who CARES!?!? People worshipped Taz Angels and Hugh Hefner... but let a black man have a harem.

Im not even a blueface fan and don’t care anything about his livelihood.

but I HATE American hypocrisy. The country promotes misogyny, promotes women and men being free spirits, LGBQT, etc...

But let a n_ have a bunch of women. It’s always the dudes who don’t get p**** or the scorned women.

No one probably gonna know what the hell I’m talking about :lol: but it was this watercolor artist that did paintings of like DMX and Pac and other rappers he had a real unique style

feel like this thread put me on and hoping someone know him, I lost his IG

his style kinda looks like this

1619390799977.jpeg

It would be paintings of rappers in a watercolor almost courtroom sketch style I vividly remember Pac and DMX was on there (this was like 2017-2018, felt like it was for sure someone’s avy that put me on)

****** got blueface trending with R.Kelly :lol: :lol:

they tryna say that he's sex trafficking women & "grooming" them.

1) Blueface been a weirdo since day 1 so i'm not surprised at all that he has a bad girls club
2) The internets ability to take accountability away from women in situations like this always amuses me.

Amazing :lol:

Nobody should be speaking for or against whatever blueface doing without facts and seeing how it plays out...That’s the problem, everybody wants to jump out the window with some takes off a video clip or a few words then another group of ppl run to that bait to counter point it without knowing

Cats really be mad at other ppl being mad and see NO irony in it, funny af :lol: :smh:

Cause that “fake outrage” **** is a product of envy and jealousy. Why people have so much energy for s**** they dislike. These mfers be expending enough energy to power Vegas.

Cause that “fake outrage” **** is a product of envy and jealousy. Why people have so much energy for s**** they dislike. These mfers be expending enough energy to power Vegas.
But you expending energy just reacting to “fake outrage” ...It’s much easier to let it rock and ignore it, things come and go faster then ever these days ...It all ends up as one big spider man meme of bad takes usually :lol:

Blueface does anything to get attention...I promise you the “fake outrage” is exactly what yo wants to go viral and do numbers

Cats really be mad at other ppl being mad and see NO irony in it, funny af :lol: :smh:

I don't think anyone in here is mad..... mad would be people demanding blueface sees Jailtime over this clip :lol:

It's an interesting conversation to have & brings up some interesting logic from people. i don't think anyone in here is trying to report twitter accounts for their illogical tweets

But you expending energy just reacting to “fake outrage” ...It’s much easier to let it rock and ignore it, things come and go faster then ever these days ...It all ends up as one big spider man meme of bad takes usually :lol:

Blueface does anything to get attention...I promise you the “fake outrage” is exactly what yo wants to go viral and do numbers

I only comment on what’s posted in here. In my everyday life, I ain’t checking for Blueface

I just don’t like how folk will conveniently praise us for having a lot of women, but when they actually SEE it, it’s a issue. Future, etc. all rappers can rap and be misogynistic, but when you are involved with all these women in your everyday life, it’s an issue.

Like who CARES!?!? People worshipped Taz Angels and Hugh Hefner... but let a black man have a harem.

Im not even a blueface fan and don’t care anything about his livelihood.

but I HATE American hypocrisy. The country promotes misogyny, promotes women and men being free spirits, LGBQT, etc...

But let a n_ have a bunch of women. It’s always the dudes who don’t get p**** or the scorned women.

Taz is black kid

Back
Top Bottom