Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This on par for Curt

7AA6838D-5BC9-40DE-8716-2887D9543DF4.jpeg

50 could have been sucking Sisqo **** in that pic...... Would still be a better look then this.

This is tough to watch. BR one of my favorite rappers, I bought everything he put out. Life Story is one of my favorite albums ever. This one hurt bad, especially after seeing him on Sway a few years ago crying. Then seeing his video from the hospial was awful. Like watching him die.

Puff giving him a deal for 350K-400K for TEN albums. TEN ****IN ALBUMS?!?! Then he says Puff said you can have whatever you want but it sounds like instead of helping him get his contract right, he just kept giving the ***** hush money when he needed it so he didn't care about his deal. He kept talking about album four and five but I don't know what he's talking about. He only had two official Bad Boy releases unless Forever and The Saga Continues counts towards his deal.

People say we don't know what Puff been doing the last years behind closed doors. BR said they ain't talk in years and he been trying to talk to him. Said they barely spoke at the reunion tour.

I know BR been in and out of jail since Life Story dropped. I mean literally in and out and he a grown *** man. But he had a huge role in saving Bad Boy. BIG passed and Mase and Lox left, BR put out Life Story and Bad Boy was back.

This is my problem with Puff. You signed these young men to these terrible contracts and you knew that. You're now worth 700-900 mil and you holding on to their masters like you need that money. I can't respect that. **** is disgusting. Puff knew this man was in the streets and didn't have ****. Had him sign a terrible deal in 97 when Puff already a millionaire and robbed him.

BR basically said he kept talking about G Dep and Puff just went up and signed him without telling BR. Seemed like he felt a way about that.

I think this is his last interview. It's from May 2020.

This is tough to watch. BR one of my favorite rappers, I bought everything he put out. Life Story is one of my favorite albums ever. This one hurt bad, especially after seeing him on Sway a few years ago crying. Then seeing his video from the hospial was awful. Like watching him die.

Puff giving him a deal for 350K-400K for TEN albums. TEN ****IN ALBUMS?!?! Then he says Puff said you can have whatever you want but it sounds like instead of helping him get his contract right, he just kept giving the ***** hush money when he needed it so he didn't care about his deal. He kept talking about album four and five but I don't know what he's talking about. He only had two official Bad Boy releases unless Forever and The Saga Continues counts towards his deal.

People say we don't know what Puff been doing the last years behind closed doors. BR said they ain't talk in years and he been trying to talk to him. Said they barely spoke at the reunion tour.

I know BR been in and out of jail since Life Story dropped. I mean literally in and out and he a grown *** man. But he had a huge role in saving Bad Boy. BIG passed and Mase and Lox left, BR put out Life Story and Bad Boy was back.

This is my problem with Puff. You signed these young men to these terrible contracts and you knew that. You're now worth 700-900 mil and you holding on to their masters like you need that money. I can't respect that. **** is disgusting. Puff knew this man was in the streets and didn't have ****. Had him sign a terrible deal in 97 when Puff already a millionaire and robbed him.

BR basically said he kept talking about G Dep and Puff just went up and signed him without telling BR. Seemed like he felt a way about that.

I think this is his last interview. It's from May 2020.

That's why I can't excuse Puff

You might not have jerked dudes, but you gave them standard industry deals and you knew they weren't good and are affecting them when they get older, while you still get paid from their success.

That's why I never cared about Mase pulling the okey doke on duke

Puff act just like my pops. They’ll take care of everyoneeeeeeeee..... except the people who actually make them money, their employees. My dad has a business. Treats his workers like scum, but will save a woman in a heartbeat. I don’t respect that.

You worth all that. The people who helped you build your empire are down bad. IDC if they junkies, institutionalized, crazy, whatever. Help them folks.

This society helps everyone, except the people who actually need help. It perturbs me

: 205351"]

A Good weekend for Slime hopefully we end up with a solo b4 the year up (doubt it). Def see a deluxe in the future with more Thug X Gunna.
:smh: @ that trash Uzi gave
:lol: @ Cudi malfunctioning mid-verse

Nobody besides Keed rly showed out on the tape (T-Shyne was pretty nice on that track) but I like that YTB Trench guy

Back
Top Bottom