Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I just looked his whole TV/Movie career up, the only thing I seen that he was in was Soul Plane and Original Gangstas and I don’t remember him in either one

He ain't do that many movies. His thing is standup. He was part of that comic view/black comedians from the early-mid 2000's. Bruce Bruce, Earthquake, Ricky Smiley, Corey Holcomb etc.

Corey Holcomb's miscarriage joke was wild and oddly relatable. I remember Ciph had him on Juan EP and Peter did not like the wild **** he was saying, & Corey knew it :lol:

Nah he funny as hell. He came up out the Chicago circuit wit Corey Holcomb, deray etc.
He ain't do that many movies. His thing is standup. He was part of that comic view/black comedians from the early-mid 2000's. Bruce Bruce, Earthquake, Ricky Smiley, Corey Holcomb etc.

Damn that’s crazy I feel like I haven’t seen none of his work but I gotta be overlooking him because I was in tune with Comicview growing up and I’m very familiar with every other name y’all saying he came up with. Imma check out some of his older ****

Got two wisdom teeth chopped off. Mouth hurting like hell

They gave me 12 yerkies for the pain.

How this **** gonna make me feel?
What?

Them ****** gave me Tylenol and I had all 4 taken out in the same visit
1617640844101.png

Godfrey BEEN that ****. He should have the spot, that CLOWN Jay Pharoh has. There’s no actor i dislike more than him, followed by Anthony Mackie.

THIS is hilarious btw. One of the Worst movies of all time :rofl:

Nah Jay Pharoh good with the impressions, Godfrey better but he nice.

Back
Top Bottom