Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Dogg food over doggystyle for me

1614308321474.png
Truth.. Daz production and kurupt rhymes sick throughout this gem..

Old Em was touching us (not in an inappropriate way :lol:), now he's just a technical monster, but that's all :sick:
He seems dead inside...

Last edited:
Thanks to this thread to make me discover Clyde Carson, great prods and delivery

Dude was HUGE in the Bay. Was a part of the group The Team that had singles on the radio in constant rotation (It's Getting Hot was HUGE here) and was considered the "star" of the group then he kind of just disappeared for awhile while we were waiting for the solo album. I think he got held up on Game's Black Wall Street **** but I could be remembering wrong.
His last tape I checked was real solid.

Dude was HUGE in the Bay. Was a part of the group The Team that had singles on the radio in constant rotation (It's Getting Hot was HUGE here) and was considered the "star" of the group then he kind of just disappeared for awhile while we were waiting for the solo album. I think he got held up on Game's Black Wall Street **** but I could be remembering wrong.
His last tape I checked was real solid.
Yes, I was listening to Fast Lane project few minutes ago, the kind of rap you can listen for hours, I understand his success

-

The most I watch Grime videos the most I know where my love for Air Max clothes and blackness comes :lol:

**** crazy out here. Hoods are clicking up in DC to go at other hoods...and all of it can be tracked and detailed from rap videos on YouTube and IG Lives.

This is like some First Purge x Black Mirror **** going on.
Similar **** up here

Theyre dRopping diss songs/videos and they dont even care if the **** sounds good or not. Just wanna incite more **** and violence.

Drakeo should come out with a version with only the remble, snap dogg, vezzo feature. The drake song suck. I was expecting trap Aubrey

Back
Top Bottom