Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Bro, I understand we live in the era where men don't know how to be men, so you dudes grow up imitating the wrong ****.

Men shouldn't care how other men dress and men shouldn't be dressing for other men.

That's what women do.

Your g-unit beater too tight right now. Massage the two tone durag lines out your forehead and be at peace.

Rulax and have a laugh.

Of ******* Course :rofl:

If you don't know who he is

Can't think of his funniest/best vid off the top but dude's IG is hilarious.

How kodak went from smokers lips (Nurple, navy+purple) to pink pigment is a testament!

Ain’t never seen smokers lips revert back yo being their natural color. I just seen updated pics. Dude look much healthier

How kodak went from smokers lips (Nurple, navy+purple) to pink pigment is a testament!

Ain’t never seen smokers lips revert back yo being their natural color. I just seen updated pics. Dude look much healthier
His skin looks clear and all that . Hope he stays that way. Looks like he’s finally rollin with security too.

:rofl:

This why I don't get why people say he hate Black Women. Dude is ruthless wit everybody :lol:

Dude cool in my opinion. I ain’t never asking another man about his meat though.

I hate how if a black man automatically calls out black women or holds them accountable, he hates black women.

I see videos about black women saying there are no good black men. No. That’s false. Lots of great people left out here. They just don’t want the trash. You gotta get in where you fit in.

Every man has the same intentions. Some of us are just more direct. If you want a faithful dude, you gotta get a square. And most women don’t want a square

Back
Top Bottom