Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Grandmaster Caz spoke on that years ago

@2:00

EXACTLY. And the last anecdote about Lord Jamar being a “guest” is just Vlad being dumb AF.

Like I said about DJ Akademiks, IDFW bruh, but his lineage and bloodline makes him grandfathered in, to hip hop. Like when dudes called him a culture vulture. He can never be in that category because he’s in line. He’s part of the diaspora. Again, it’s like that cousin who you disown or goes against the family. You still have to acknowledge that he’s family :lol: :lol:

Same with sports like basketball, baseball and football. We black people are guests in those sports. But we are so physically gifted that we DOMINATE those sports. I feel like soccer/futbol was invented by many cultures (including blacks) so, we aren’t guest in the global game.

Nah, Chloe going crazy
37BA053D-E7C4-4947-91A4-42DB7995A6CE.png

I follow her ig.

she still slim but filled out nicely since she got older and had a kid.

She cute but that lil b**** WILL kill you tho.

He got Face F-d by a Trans, and posted it to his IG story on purpose :lol: 🤦🏾‍♂️😂. And trying to say he not gay. They said the trans was talking **** to him while doing it to 🤦🏾‍♂️. Really bad.
WHOOAAAAAA HOOOLLD UP!!!!!

This is the first time I'm hearing of this.

I stopped keeping up with Cee not wanting to admit he was gay with the whole trans prostitutes but he out here paying for it and making videos and he a bottom?

That's super gay denial.

Last edited:
WHOOAAAAAAS HOOOLLD UP!!!!!

I stopped keeping up with Cee not wanting to admit he was gay with the whole trans prostitutes but he out here paying for it and making videos and he a bottom?

That's super gay denial.

Not Mr. Cee. Some dude named Jimmy Smacks?
IDK who he is. I guess an IG celeb.

WHOOAAAAAA HOOOLLD UP!!!!!

That's super gay denial.
They're talking about Jimmy Smacks.

Back
Top Bottom