Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

But conversely it worked out for some folks. This dude doesn’t have to lift another finger for the rest of his life.

What’s some YTers and resources that y’all messed with to learn what’s what as far as the stocks
If you want “set it and forget it” stocks look into mutual funds that cover the S&P500, growth funds, things like that. They aren’t sexy but will get you 8-13% pretty much every year. Start young, add monthly and you’ll be chilling when you’re older
I set mine up in October 2018 and I’m up 40% ROI
It’s not the 1000%+ from Tesla and gme that I wish I got into but hey, can’t let the fomo get you too hard :lol:
Or you just gotta ride the next wave 👀
I would honestly recommend something like a mutual fund until you get more seasoned
But it all depends on your character, if you’re more risk adverse. Don’t invest what you’re not willing to lose

2020 was a record setting year for the market, looks like 2021 is gonna be crazy too...I definitely wish I rode some waves this year. Literally could have turned $1000 into life changing money

if you’re trying to risk it then apparently the next Reddit plays are AMC, BB, and BBBY

Last edited:
But conversely it worked out for some folks. This dude doesn’t have to lift another finger for the rest of his life.

Dude had 76 million already, **** him
DB6EB512-9C6B-4126-AEEE-15C8E20A9CFF.gif

^that’s the guy that founded that pet website Chewy. Idk how much he made but he sold it for 3.2 bil

Tesla, GameStop, etc all suck to miss out on but Im upset I didn’t act on Shopify the most. Being on NT I’m sure we all know how many online stores use their platform
I believe in them long term and wanted to get some at around 400 but I just slept and then the rona hit and it tripled in price

Vids like these are exactly why i dont credit West Indians (jamaicans more specifically) with birthing hiphop.

Coincidentally, i just saw this clip from busta a few days ago.

Not buyin any of it. How you responsible for birthing hiphop and have absolutely NO PRESENCE in it? Not rollin.

we influence THEM. Not the other way around.

Dummy giving LATINOS more credit than Black Americans:lol: :lol: :lol:. Blues, Jazz, Ragtime, soul food, etc.

Busta stupid AF

James Brown ain’t from the ISLANDS and he’s the most sampled dude in hip hop... Michael Jackson as well, :lol: :lol: :rofl:

Most Jamaicans don’t even like rap music. I know tons of Jamaicans who don’t like rap. Being from Florida, they’ll tell you

Vids like these are exactly why i dont credit West Indians (jamaicans more specifically) with birthing hiphop.

Coincidentally, i just saw this clip from busta a few days ago.

Not buyin any of it. How you responsible for birthing hiphop and have absolutely NO PRESENCE in it? Not rollin.

we influence THEM. Not the other way around.
Wait who is trying to pitch the narrative that West Indians birthed hip hop?

As one myself that's crazy :lol:

What’s some YTers and resources that y’all messed with to learn what’s what as far as the stocks
Dang ya'll talking money in here now. The cats that were just on 85 south, Earn Your Leisure is a good start. Of course everyone has something more to sell, but it's a wealth of knowledge if you don't need you hand held.

Trapper is good too but strikes me as someone who talks just to talk at times, throwing out affirmations and social media buzz terms.

Back
Top Bottom