Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Smh @ the Breezy slander in here. Do y’all like women at all in here? If nothing else buddy gets the yambs going :pimp:

They definitely don’t like women.... but he, they listen to women who prefer rap music over r&b so, what do I know. They date chics who prefer moneybaggyo and wear the same two piece spandex outfit with the swap meat furry slides

How many medical emergencies has mans had in the last 10 - 12 years? Most, if not all being drug related.

Def aged fast as hell

Chris as Steph got me dead, that ***** is James Harden at best

Russ probably the most accurate comparison for him I have ever seen :lol:

I honestly don’t even like bro music like that but what else is left for CB to achieve :lol:

Damn near every one of his albums has at least went Platinum, 30+ platinum singles, #1 records, a Grammy etc.

He’s done basically everything the pop _’s set out to do.

Last edited:
CB makes great singles. That’s all I give him. Majority of his projects aren’t memorable at all.

He definitely needs to drop. It's almost like Meek has no buzz.

He dropped that 4 pack, and it came and went. This was hard tho

Meek time pretty much running up as a tier 1 rapper. He’s about to enter the legacy rap phase, where he has a solid and older fan base....but the sales/singles will be average to below average. But he and his label won’t drop until he’s ensured a 150K + first week release, and billboard single. And he may not be able to do that right now or going forward.

Back
Top Bottom