Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yes, it is I says me And all who agree are more than three, cause they we Yes, yo, I'm in the house now for sure Because I wanna talk about the hearts of men Who knows what evil lurks within them? But let's take a travel down the blindside And see what we find on this path, called. RIP bushwack Bill

Last edited:
People love trashing Chris Brown and I don’t know why. Son got great music and great albums and is one of the best dancers we ever seen.

CB was on track to be one of the biggest stars ever until the Rihanna incident. His music and image took a massive blow after that and he’s still got some of the biggest hits in the last decade.

Lazy Logic.

Doom was brought to the US as a child way back in the 1970's and his parents never took the steps to obtain US citizenship, thus making Doom and undocumented immigrant.

Doom remained an undocumented immigrant until 2009 / 2010 when he left the US to go on a World tour and was subsequently denied entry.

WTF you think happens to undocumented immigrants when then they leave and try to come back to the US (or any other country but their own birth nation)?

The policies in place apply to everyone.

Even famous rappers.

He had over 30 years to apply for citizenship.

Not sure why people expect Joe Biden and Barack Obama to care more about Doom's citizenship than Doom himself did.

If Joe Biden got permission to use Doom's music for his inauguration, and Dooms family aint complaining, then what's the problem?

It took Slick RIck 23 years to become a US Citizen.

Last edited:
People love trashing Chris Brown and I don’t know why. Son got great music and great albums and is one of the best dancers we ever seen.

CB was on track to be one of the biggest stars ever until the Rihanna incident. His music and image took a massive blow after that and he’s still got some of the biggest hits in the last decade.
His albums aren’t great

Great albums

Chris Brown
FAME
Fortune
X

Yea these were more or less condensed, now he just gives us 40-50 song albums, thats not an album it’s just a hard drive dump, he could/would have classic albums if he managed his music output a little better

Yea these were more or less condensed, now he just gives us 40-50 song albums, thats not an album it’s just a hard drive dump, he could/would have classic albums if he managed his music output a little better

That's what everybody doing now just in the form of a "deluxe" lol

I see CB as more of a POP singles artist anyway tho. Bruh got like 40 platinum singles, he is not Ben Simmons in any way, shape or form :lol:

I honestly think this playlist era actually suit him better. _'s nowadays listen to an album 1-2 times, favorite or throw the highlights on a playlist and call it a day. It's like the burned/mix CD days x1000

Last edited:

My tear drops gettin' bigger but can't figure what I'm cryin' for
Is it the miniature caskets, little babies
Victims of a stray, from drug dealers gone crazy
Maybe it's just the drugs, visions of how the block was
Crack came and it was strange how it rocked us
Perhaps the underlyin' fact stay high explain genocide
It's when we ride on our own kind
What is it we all fear, reflections in the mirror

We can't escape fate, the end is gettin' nearer

C'mon man

His voice still sound like he 17. I never really took his music serious. Even now it's still trendy sounding/single driven. He got a long list of hits and catchy phrases but he has no real sound. No classic albums.

Back
Top Bottom