Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Pooh shiesty about to take over for the summer watch. Memphis top dogs right now.
ezgif-4-919788f8519b.gif

I told u

This in the car is ridiculous dawg. Still one of the toughest songs I heard in a min.

My girl even be bumping Shiesty & 30 now lmao. And she one of them, “I only listen to Ari Lenox types 🙄”. Shorty feeling herself now, cuz she was up on “Beatbox”, before it blew up on social media 😂.

Stand your ground says if you are like the perpetrator of a crime, and somebody gets killed in the process...you could be charged with that persons murder or something like that.

It’s a lot of grey area in the laws but yeah you can definitely get hit w the murder in commission of a felony

Senior year of HS few _’s got greedy and decided they were gonna rob the Mexican plug everybody was eating off of

They busted through the door and it was like 10 Mexicans in there strapped up. First person through the door got lit up, everybody else ran. Those _’s all got hit w the M and sitting for they homie murder :smh:

If he knowingly drove off understanding dude got shot in the head, it’s a wrap.
Wow that looks like an open & shut case. Damn Luc

That’s a wild law for real. The way the prosecution paints it is they were riding around in “rival gang territory” and started shooting.

There is another possibility in that they got shot at first, and shot back. Kinda hinges on who the opposing shooter is, and if they identified or can prove who shot first. But I guess pushing a dude with a head shot out the whip, is where this really Turns. *****s could say outta adrenaline and all that, but Idk how that holds up in court.

*****s gotta smarten up. That is NOT the way to move.

Yung Bans (mess w FBG nem) had a similar case like that in ATL, as far as “in the commission of a felony”

They ran in some Hispanic dude Apt and dude tried to get away by jumping off his balcony, ended up dying from his injuries

Both of his homies got life but somehow he beat it :nerd:

I knew Pooh was outta here when this pink toe snapped me with his music in the bg

him, 30, and Scarr goin up

Foogi is a god damn idiot man

Yeah, if you committing a crime or doing something and one of your partners gets killed, you’ll be held liable.

I know two dudes from my hood who had similar incidents

Nah u said he was better than glock at that moment and he had like 6 songs out. Everybody said wait for the project. Glock hit a ceiling, without a major he ain’t gonna break thru to that next level.
Nope I said from the jump he was the hottest artist in memphis besides moneybagg yo

Last edited:
My guess is someone with access to the proceedings filmed it with their phone or screen recorded it then put it online since it's a high profile case.

But courts are typically open to the public. You can walk in and sit in on a lot of trials if you're bored. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom