Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

^Like c'mon am I really watching a dude write lyrics in the dark?

I dunno even know why y'all post that Logic **** :lol:

Anyway, I was wondering why Joe Budden has been tending on twitter for hours. Mans had a fulfledged versuz on clubhouse while he gets roasted for his fits :lol:

Funny cuz the recent pod was talking about his terrible looks and he was acknowledging it.

25 years ago.

284e5f0f64fa2c9e1dd6942094f6d883.jpg

That leather vest corset is still wild

Nah b, go back and pick something else

Yeah as a kid I was confused and as an adult I am still confused. I’m assuming Pac seen that **** in a store one day and it was expensive as hell so he had to have it. It always looked girly to me.

Hold on, the person that died was one of his ******? From boys shooting back? And they just dumped they mans out the V?
It’s probably clipped for son.

So logic is doing the MF Doom thing? 🤢 Dude so lame and unoriginal.

Anyway, I was wondering why Joe Budden has been tending on twitter for hours. Mans had a fulfledged versuz on clubhouse while he gets roasted for his fits :lol:

Funny cuz the recent pod was talking about his terrible looks and he was acknowledging it.

Joe has always admitted to dressing like **** :lol:

If he knowingly drove off understanding dude got shot in the head, it’s a wrap.

Last edited:
damn Lucci

Hold on, the person that died was one of his ******? From boys shooting back? And they just dumped they mans out the V?
It’s probably clipped for son.

Keep my boy wavycrocket wavycrocket in your thoughts and prayers

Going on a mission in a white bently as famous rapper 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️.

From what I’m reading, they were spinning and got hit back/at...and one of their mans in the car got hit in the head by whomever they were dumping at. So they dumped him out on the road. In Oakland City :nerd:.

Stand your ground says if you are like the perpetrator of a crime, and somebody gets killed in the process...you could be charged with that persons murder or something like that.

Look bad for Lucci. Really really was making some of his best music :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom